Comics Collection Carey - Queen of Escapology Collection [Artdude41]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
U

User_23654

01_CAREY_PINUP.jpg

Overview:
"Carey Carter - Queen of Escapology" Collection.

Developer/Publisher: Artdude41 -
Censorship: None
Language: English
Pages: ~2800
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Content-List:

Download:
- - -

Page_10_comicunivers.com.jpg ft05.jpg 04_Page_04.jpg Page_06.jpg 03_KEL3.jpg SWI001.jpg iv03.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 207364

Damn, this is good

Thought id try to compress this just in case someone needs it.
Lossy copmression, 80% of original quality. You'll notice the slight quality loss only when you zoom in quite a bit.

3.3 GB --> 1.1 GB
Download Links

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
Damn, this is good

Thought id try to compress this just in case someone needs it.
Lossy copmression, 80% of original quality. You'll notice the slight quality loss only when you zoom in quite a bit.

3.3 GB --> 1.1 GB
Download Links
Gods work

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
Even tho I'm not into BDSM (and in this case taken to the extreme), I always found the renders mesmerizing.
And Carey is HOT AF!!!

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
what a huge collection. dunno if 8muses even has half of that collection in sort, but here ya go:

erofus also has the issues 37-39:

Reactions: peteb and DonV

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
If you don't like gore, avoid the extra's at the end of the comics. It shows what would happen if she didn't escape, some of them are gruesome as fuck.

Amedore

Jul 6, 2018
I know its optional but

Noice art tho .. Its really making my dick confused
I was member of EI and supported the author for more than a year, and cancelled my membership because it was frustrating to wait a whole week (sometimes, two) for an update of a few pages, and to find that the theme of the update was gore, that I dislike too and I don't even read. But there are some fans of gore that push Ash (Artdude41) to continue doing it and complain if there are some weeks without it. Well, they pay, so they have all the right to demand that kind of content, but I got tired of paying for contents that I dislike.

Anyway, the "regular" content of kinky sex and peril of Carey's comics is simply amazing. Frankly, I haven't seen any other 3D comics of other artists with this quality.

Londo_Mollari

Respected User
Donor
Sep 7, 2017
One of my alltime favourites (am subscriber for many years now). Especially the (alternative) guro endings are what are the special kink and made ad41 the guy with most subscribers at eroticillusions ^^
Current issue seems to become an absolute incredible one :heartcoveredeyes:

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I'm not a fan of gore at all but I never minded it here mainly due to everything else being great and the gore only being an extra at the end and easily avoidable.

Reactions: Amedore

Amedore

Jul 6, 2018
One of my alltime favourites (am subscriber for many years now). Especially the (alternative) guro endings are what are the special kink and made ad41 the guy with most subscribers at eroticillusions ^^
since you are subscribed, could you share some of the new comics with us, please? It would be great. The last free material of Carey is more than one and a half year old.

jnighy

Dec 19, 2017
Hey, would you kindly share the lastest one with us?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote