siouxst

Feb 16, 2018
For a demo/first look this game looks amazing!
Pros:
  1. A decent interface so far (would be nice to be able to select menus with the mouse)
  2. Looks amazing
  3. Interesting take
  4. Great animations, sex scenes look great (love the xray)
Cons:
  1. Interface would work better if it was standardized (tab for inventory/map etc)
  2. Short (hope to see this progress in the future!)
  3. Sex scenes don't have any mouse movement etc...

boxeador23mg

Mar 1, 2019
I dont really like "playing" that much but this game felt good and rewarding. As long as theres plenty of sex involved in "playing" its good. I feel like if you play a quest and dont get the reward (sex scene) then its useless. The game is an "sex game" so i would just put sex scenes on begining of quests, the actually quest and the reward. Have the items come in some ppl u gotta kill along the way and sometimes on the quest. I think u can never go wrong the sex scenes. And you being able to customize the character just helps with everyones desire (small cock, big, furry, hairy, cat head, masked hotwife style, ebony skin, redhead or w/e). Def a nice future!

Rattanak

Jul 11, 2019
i'm stuck to the very start of the game after i press E to talk to the girl at start of the game it simply stuck there... no mouse to select the dailog and keyboard wont work.... i have to force close it to exit the game ( ALT+F4)

Hourglass

Feb 26, 2018
i'm stuck to the very start of the game after i press E to talk to the girl at start of the game it simply stuck there... no mouse to select the dailog and keyboard wont work.... i have to force close it to exit the game ( ALT+F4)
Arrow keys or W+S to switch dialog option and E to select it. Did you try that?

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018

Update 30/11/20 13:37pm GMT - Download Update v0.1.41 using the launcher, this includes a crucial hotfix to "Footsteps of the Dragon" Quest.
v0.1.4 Update Note Below:

Hey Guys! The "Footsteps of the Dragon" update is now live for our Ascended Tier Patrons!
In this update, we've expanded the map, added new, fully voice acted Quest "Footsteps of the Dragon", new full Draconic body with 2 variants, 2 new sex Scenes, Lots of Bug fixes and More!
Full Changelog will be found below later, for this update, you need to update your launcher. Your old launcher will not receive any updates, after downloading and installing the update, it will replace your old launcher for you without any user interaction.
The new launcher requires Patreon login for us to give you your Ascended tier rewards and additional access going forward.
Unfortunately new quest, "Secret Admirer" has been temporarily removed due to game breaking issues, this will be resolved and added in a hotfix or the next game update.

Ronia

Sep 12, 2018
Holy crap, reading through the comments from the people accusing this game of stealing assets is amazing. The level of self-righteous delusion is absurd. It would be funny if it wasn't so sad.

• Angry
Reactions: Nitan17

SINtax EroRR

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Let's hope this game doesn't turn to be one of those 10 year-long projects that squeeze the patrons dry and offer nothing substantial in return.

I don't want to be this cynical, but judging from my experiences with past games and developers, it might very well be the case. I hope not, of course since this one looks extremely promising. But, fingers crossed. I hope it pans out well.

Still, a good end to a shit year. (For adult games that is.)

Reactions: Deynan

ILI42

Mar 14, 2020
The game looks good, but the combat system is the worst trash ever and i wish they would add that when it's in an usable state

reigan

Sep 21, 2018
Clicked on this just bec of the UE tag and damn, actually looks promising. Hope it will turn out nicely.

Jun 15, 2019
2 questions :
1) can you play as a human female - like with a human head?
2) how good is the sex content ? like in terms of quality and quantity

1. I didn't find a way yet, I'm thinking not.
2. It's still in the beginning stages I'd say, not too much variety or quantity. For me the quality is good.

Is it worth a download right now? Not really, I'd wait for bigger updates. Unless you wanna run around and find all the items and see the world they built.

4.00 star(s) 87 Votes