DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
? u mean unreal 5?
No, dude actually means the last Patreon build of UE4 version. It's been said a million times, Steam versions only. No one will deal with Patreon versions, and besides, it shouldn't be in the OP.
Mods should delete it or move it to the cracking section.
It just causes another confusion and other wave of annoying questions.

Rangaros

Mar 8, 2018
Haven't checked in several months, does the UE5 version have any significant amount of content yet? Specifically in regard to sex scenes.

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Can we rotate the camera around a sex scene yet or should I check back in 2028?

Do the males still walk around with their penis sticking straight out instead of flaccid or should I check back in 2035?

• Haha
Reactions: ShadowLaneWolf

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
Why do you think they're called "boners"?
Personally, my guess is going to be because of this:
For anyone that is terrified of clicking the link, apparently Baculum is the technical term for a penis bone.

So, my guess is that 'way back when', someone learned about the penis bone that a lot of animals have to get an erection and then coined the term boner because of that knowledge.

Reactions: aisareteinai

TalRash4

Feb 27, 2023
Personally, my guess is going to be because of this:
For anyone that is terrified of clicking the link, apparently Baculum is the technical term for a penis bone.

So, my guess is that 'way back when', someone learned about the penis bone that a lot of animals have to get an erection and then coined the term boner because of that knowledge.
Fun fact: there is some species that provides baculum for male specimens and very strong vaginal muscles for female specimens. Strong enough for actualy break this baculum (this is quite sturdy bone) when she's not in the mood. Effective erectile disfunction for 2-3 months guaranteed.

• Wow
Reactions: CaptainBipto

Ragna666

Jul 15, 2020
not bad.
the controller support need more work.
and i'm stuck at - "No Rest for the Wicked" quest.
i gathered everything but when i speak with the npc nothing happens.

any solution other than starting a new game?
maybe some save editor or console?

Dark918

Mar 4, 2021
No, dude actually means the last Patreon build of UE4 version. It's been said a million times, Steam versions only. No one will deal with Patreon versions, and besides, it shouldn't be in the OP.
Mods should delete it or move it to the cracking section.
It just causes another confusion and other wave of annoying questions.
forgive me as its been a while but the last offcial build from ue4 was 3.71 or something. its not worth putting out there as the change from the build on this site is not that different. there wasnt anything new added from what i remember, it just bug fixes or something along those lines.

Reactions: DocRipper

Raiho2

Sep 8, 2024
Does anyone have a save file or the cheat engine file, that doesn't trace my damn anti-virus? So I can play the game proper? Because the developers null and voided my saves when they switched over?!

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
three months without an update, either next one is going to be a big one or this is the "developmental terminus"
You know they're on a quarterly update schedule, right?

Edit: Just as a reminder since I shared it a page or so back, Patreon is set to get the next update sometime within the next day, then the lower tier gets it a week later, and Steam gets it in early October.

4.00 star(s) 87 Votes