fluffyhuskypaw

Jun 3, 2020
Not Sure If My Pc can run this buut.. Any News on the '' (Unreal4 New uncracked) ''
If soon or months on a 'crack' to bypass this patreon launcher popup?

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
Not Sure If My Pc can run this buut.. Any News on the '' (Unreal4 New uncracked) ''
If soon or months on a 'crack' to bypass this patreon launcher popup?
No, and there won't be. That was an old bugfix update that didn't even fix enough bugs for the devs to bother with a changelog, and the UE4 is an abandoned branch at this point. Sharing it here was a complete waste of effort, crack or no crack.

Reactions: MrStal0ne

KzTo

Oct 1, 2017
You say it like it's an important day.
Ugh, why do people mention references without citing them?
There should be new version, but since they have problems with the DSS male animations they are postponing it to 15/16th. Seems competency issue but who knows.

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
There should be new version, but since they have problems with the DSS male animations they are postponing it to 15/16th. Seems competency issue but who knows.
No, they've postponed it but haven't given a specific time. Just "asap" and then going pretty much entirely silent as most of the dev team stayed online well beyond normal, presumably while they try to force this through.

The 15th/16th was the planned drop date for the same update on the lower patreon tier, and is unrelated to the postponement.

You can see a copy of the original announcement here, and this is what it looks like right now:
1726086767803.png

Oct 19, 2020
The controls are driving me mad. Why is jumping and rolling on the same button for fuck's sake? Is there anyway to sheath your weapon? Or am I stuck with my weapon drawn forced to roll until I find a way to trigger the animation that makes my character sheath their fucking weapon so I can finally fucking jump.

Sep 12, 2024
The controls are driving me mad. Why is jumping and rolling on the same button for fuck's sake? Is there anyway to sheath your weapon? Or am I stuck with my weapon drawn forced to roll until I find a way to trigger the animation that makes my character sheath their fucking weapon so I can finally fucking jump.
Can you not rebind roll to something else like x or c?

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
Screenshot 2024-09-12 030944.png

Hey All.

We are excited to bring you the latest update with the much awaited DSS2! There's been a huge amount of technical background work done for this update, which is hard to show off. We've added 5 new DSS2 scenes with this update, a mini quest, two romances and a plethora of bugfixes and changes.

This update was very delayed and we're all a bit sleep deprived, a full update post will come out with the Avatar release. Here's the highlights:

Dynamic Sex System 2

The goal of DSS2 was to bring you greater control of the scenes, with dynamic interactions, a more streamlined process for us to make new scenes and freecam. Along the way we added physics, new cum, jiggly bits and more!

Major Features
-Dynamic Physics Interactions
-New UI
-Freecam
-POV Cam* (available in some scenes)
-Clothing in DSS
-New Cum

yhth.png

NEW DSS Scenes:
  • Damaris Kiss
  • Damaris Facesit
  • Kneeling Doggy (Futa/Male on Male)
  • Chair Blowjob(Futa/Male on Female)
  • Table Bent over (Futa/Male on Female)

Screenshot 2024-09-12 031654.png

Romance

Romance is in the air and we've added the next of the long awaited Damaris Romance quest, along with a mini-romance with Mera, in pleasure villa. new Romance NPCs Available:
-
-

This update brings the integration, this works with old DSS and new DSS2 scenes, we'll be improving this in coming updates but this should support all toys. We've especially focused on the and the in DSS2, trying our best to match the movements up with the DSS2 animation.

Enable Lovense by enabling Game Mode on your Android/iOS device, and find Lovense in the settings, turn it on and you should see your device in the list and you're good to go!

Art Improvements/Cock Tints

As a part of DSS2, we had to remake all of the body system and skins, you hopefully won't notice much difference right now, but this will allow us to use the new cum system, upcoming sweat and wet changes to characters and the new "equipment" tints.

Dong Tints & Dong Skins

Dong tints are back in the game and they should match up much much better with all of the skin choices, this comes along with a new Dong Skin System, giving you more choices!

image.png
HighresScreenshot00000 (2).png

A new clothing improvement comes in the form of new bulges in the clothes based on the current dong you have selected, show off your bulge in the Anubite Skirt, Inquisitor's Garb or Slaver's Finery.

Fishing Improvements/Rework

Fishing wasn't as fun as it could be, you could only fish in certain spots and the loot was limited, so we've given it a bit of a rework. After completing a short fishing tutorial with Moswen, our resident Fisherman, you can now fish anywhere with deep water.

If you fish in a Fishing Pool, you're guaranteed that fish as loot, but if you fish in open water, who knows what trash you'll find?!

p.s. You can now sail a boat into the middle of the Euphoris, stand on top and fish away!

Screenshot 2024-09-12 033418.png

Trouble in Pleasure Villa Mini-Quest

Pleasure Villa in Ikenni Village was introduced in the last update but the squabbles between Safiya and Tabu along with the pleasures of it's inhabitants were locked until this update. Complete this mini-quest to unlock new sex scenes with a handmaiden and unlock Mera's mini-romance.

Gilded Fold

The gilded fold will receive some updates and get more populated in the coming update, for now we've trimmed the hedges and added a couple of new interactions, more to come!

Graphical Improvements & Performance Improvements

We've noticed a performance improvement with moving to Unreal Engine 5.4 along with our own optimizations and changes as we always do, we hope you enjoy the extra frames!

UI Updates

The Form Unlock and Cosmetic screens needed some major updates and they've received a face-lift and a functionality update along with some bug fixes.

Settings Fixes & Keybindings Updates/Accessibility

We've worked hard this update to bring you three major settings updates:
  • The settings system should work much much better
  • Keybindings should now be available for almost every major action in the game
  • Glyphs are now dynamic for keybinds on the UI

Dialog Bug Fixes/Changes

The most common issues that kept occuring with our NPCs being un-cooperative and getting stuck on certain dialog has received a major update which should prevent this from happening in the future.

A huge thankyou from us all here, thank you all for your patience and we hope you enjoy the update!

Team Carnal Instinct

CHANGELOG

(COMING SOON)

Per usual, please do not request Patreon builds get uploaded to this thread. They have protections that, if not removed, require sharing information that will compromise a Patreon account in order to successfully load the game. The same update will come to Steam, with bugfixes, in early October.

Starempire42

Jul 23, 2024
Can't wait for the game to still be a buggy mess in October steam build (IT always fucking is) But nice to hear new content soon!

Mar 10, 2019
I wonder if DSS2 is gonna have some dick-to-pussy physical interaction implemented. In DSS1 it is just a dick clipping through random place of female body with zero interaction. Which is quite underwhelming.

Reactions: MrStal0ne
4.00 star(s) 87 Votes