CyberCy616

Feb 14, 2021
Are you just choosing to ignore the major update that came out two weeks ago because it isn't available for free via a shady download link here? Or have you not bothered to make any attempt to check the news or recent posts on the thread?
He might have to use this site to find out what's coming cause on steam the last news came around June 1st. The devs don't give info on steam unless it's the update it's self. Also no need to be a dick to people it will just make them ignore you, just saying.

Reactions: Hajtand

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
He might have to use this site to find out what's coming cause on steam the last news came around June 1st. The devs don't give info on steam unless it's the update it's self. Also no need to be a dick to people it will just make them ignore you, just saying.
The Patreon is linked in the first post of the thread and checking there (even without logging in) will give you this:
1727191752919.png

Not only that, but if you try to skim the last couple of pages of the thread it is very hard to miss the update post when I copied it in because it is a massive, image filled post that starts with a big header:

1727191843848.png

It's one thing to be nice to everyone. It's another thing entirely to reward people for not even bothering to try to look for information. I refuse to do the latter.

Edit: Also, they were already informed about this info:

1727193045998.png

Last edited:
Reactions: MrStal0ne

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
Is there a new changelog yet?
Nope, changelog on the Patreon post is still just "(COMING SOON)"

TBH, I never expected them to add it. They never backtrack to add changelogs when they do that. Instead we'll see the changelog when they release the update on steam, or for a lower Patreon tier. Speaking of which, the lower tier's update is now running over a week late.

Reactions: MrStal0ne

wolfkali

Oct 23, 2023
not bad.
the controller support need more work.
and i'm stuck at - "No Rest for the Wicked" quest.
i gathered everything but when i speak with the npc nothing happens.

any solution other than starting a new game?
maybe some save editor or console?
Regrettably it happens in the new missions, but I thought that in the missions of capturing exclavos I can't interact with the guy in the place. The only option is to restart. I intend to break the game in many ways but this problem will always arise in these missions at all times

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
Is there pregnancy content?If it contains,I want to support them.
Yes, but not much. In the UE5 version the player can be impregnated, which applies a temporary debuff and goes away eventually because birth is not yet implemented. You can also impregnate one npc at the moment, to similar effect. In the UE4 version it doesn't even go that far - there's just an impregnation-themed encounter with a specific centaur.

4.00 star(s) 87 Votes