jeok

Jan 27, 2018
And the game is good. But... there is a bug in the " mysterious admirer " quest. When you complete it, it supposes to give you 100 coins but when I played it, I couldn't see it nor received it. And please give them some shoes or foot wears for humanoid characters to wear. Perhaps give them some extra speed boost if you must.

anon6076

Nov 24, 2018
:unsure:
A furry purist would get mad. A nonfurry would also get mad. So whose the market for this exactly?
As a non-furry I can't say I get mad. Except those dicks. They look rather outlandish, like something a boy can draw in schoolbook.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Can we get plowed by the potential pentacular centaur horseponger at the entrance of the game yet? Asking for a friend.

Jul 9, 2017
Could we please get this uploaded to a host that gives us more than 900 KB/s maximum?
I know this is a "one time problem" because you only download the game once, but we know better alternatives, and we'll have to redownload this after a few updates if we want to experience the new stuff.

Anita Deek

Feb 14, 2018
It creates a new save every time you press P, it's not just a single save slot.
You can then press O to open the save/load menu, and you can delete saves there as well.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
It creates a new save every time you press P, it's not just a single save slot.
You can then press O to open the save/load menu, and you can delete saves there as well.
I tryed to do it bu nothink happened. O don't work neither P.

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
Is that a Grafik Bug whut I found or is it Art hm... :D? #Look at the face.
Definitely a bug with that part. It was reported on their patreon too:
Just got done playing update and here the bugs so far. shop super broken can't sell or buy, the cheetah stand alone face is also broken due to missing texture and polygons of 64 zelda the twins hate dragon skin so it glitches human to dragon in a face paced other than that still enjoy the game just wish the shop work so I can make it rain on the twins
It's a bit of word salad, but they were reporting that, a bug that wound up being fixed in 0.1.50, and some texturing bugs with the new scene being incompatible with certain dragon skins. (These bugs also affect the equine manhood scene from Glory of the Gods.)

On the subject of info from their patreon, they were asked about camps and provided this response:
Hi Matthew,

Thanks for asking, we know it's a feature that lots of people are excited for and it's a question that's well worth asking.

The camp is a system that we're developing over the course of several months - it's a lot more involved than a single update as it touches on many other elements of the game. We also don't want to down tools on the content updates, as many of these are prerequisites of the camp system. We'll have a development update in the near future expanding on what you can expect to see and when, as well as what features will be available in camp once a release-candidate is ready.

I hope that answers your question but feel free to ask if you have any others.

Team Carnal Instinct
When asked about rounded ears by another patron, due to them adding some lion faces/skins:
Hey Ahnassi,

Yes, we have a range of planned cosmetic tweaks in the works including ear shape, nipple size, etc. In addition we'll further roll out more fullbody felian and draconid skins in future updates.
And when asked about post combat scenes such as fucking enemies/being fucked/robbed/imprisoned by enemies, their response was:
Hi Bob,

Yes, we do have plans for content similar to what you describe - keep an eye on future development updates for the camp as it got some closely related themes too (capturing defeated enemies).

Team Carnal Instinct

4.10 star(s) 76 Votes