SukebeDude

Jul 27, 2017
Not bad, the cosmetic system could use an overhaul to not clog up the inventory but i'll keep an eye on this one.

DeadRoots

Jan 22, 2021
Ok hello guys i Need Some help , after i finish the quest with the vessel where do i find the slaves that some people have said ( there isn't and indication marker to point me) please help me continue the story or does it end at the vessel quest i cant move on i have scanned the whole map without finding a new quest HELP PLZ

Jum421

Mar 20, 2019
I don't usually play combat games often lol
Where would I get weapons? Trying to head to this horse shrine thing and I'm assuming right after I pass that small gate (below the lady who gives you the human manhood), I'm fucked. Thanks.

Jan 22, 2019
Where would I get weapons? Trying to head to this horse shrine thing and I'm assuming right after I pass that small gate (below the lady who gives you the human manhood), I'm fucked. Thanks.
If you roam around the map you will find a chest that has a sword in it. I can’t remember off the top of my head which one, but one of them do have it, and it should be to the right (facing it) of the starting village. As for the shield it’s in a chest near the ruins (next to a tent) where the enemies are located.

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
From the starting point on the dock, head along the coast to the north. There's a chest just north of the dock along the shore that has a sword in it. On the other hand, a shield can be found leaned up against a cart on a road south of the starting point. I've attached some relevant screenshots to help.

Jum421

Mar 20, 2019
From the starting point on the dock, head along the coast to the north. There's a chest just north of the dock along the shore that has a sword in it. On the other hand, a shield can be found leaned up against a cart on a road south of the starting point. I've attached some relevant screenshots to help.
Thanks!

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
can you give a link to mega or nopy
A mega link has been added multiple times. It goes down in under a day every time. If someone here actually has a nopy invite and can upload something there, that would be fantastic. Thus far, it doesn't look like anyone paying attention to this game has one.

Basically, if anyone here wants a decent download speed, they're gonna have to subscribe to the developer's patreon, because the developer appears to actively check this thread and get downloads removed from any sites that allow them to file copyright claims.

Last edited:
May 12, 2020
The quest states that you can confront the guy. He is in nearby cave, after you kill him you will receive his long dong and you can have one more sexy scene.
I had no idea the confrontation took place somewhere else! Considering I restart every time I update, Imma go get that dong.

4.10 star(s) 76 Votes