Carrara 8.5 pro?

Spirox

Jun 15, 2018
Hello folks!!

I bought some scene from Daz3d and when I tried to install it with the DIM (Daz Install Manager) I had a message after a failure that explained to me that the Carrara path was missing...
Of course, I don't have Carrara and I never heard of it before that...

So my question is: Is Carrara useful to have? Or should I just forget about it, and don't care about those products even if I will never use it...?

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
For most of us DAZ is suffice... maybe learn some Blender as its free. You can also play around with Hexagon but honestly all depends what you wanna do at the end of the day.

Learning an application to better yourself to do a specific job with it is better than just learning an application cause you can or feel like it. Yes knowledge is power but like most things in life, you have to work at it to become good.

Of course you can always try and be a "Jack of all trades & Proffessional of many" as i always say...

Reactions: Spirox

Spirox

Jun 15, 2018
For most of us DAZ is suffice... maybe learn some Blender as its free. You can also play around with Hexagon but honestly all depends what you wanna do at the end of the day.

Learning an application to better yourself to do a specific job with it is better than just learning an application cause you can or feel like it. Yes knowledge is power but like most things in life, you have to work at it to become good.

Of course you can always try and be a "Jack of all trades & Proffessional of many" as i always say...
Trust me, my friend, I have learned and graduated from many schools... Never had the chance to work with what I learned (Thanks to the lack of jobs positions or fairness) so learning just like that it the last I want to do lol