EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Cartagra-affliction-of-the-soul-key-art.jpg

Overview:
The hero of this story is Takashiro Shugo - an ex-police officer, now unemployed and freeloading at a brothel. From time to time he takes on detective work from his former superior.

A missing persons case is dumped onto him one day. Kohzuki Yura... the girl he had an intimate relationship with before being sent off to war.

A brutal series of killings begins. As they occur closer and closer to home, Shugo can no longer turn a blind eye, and is dragged into the spiraling web of missing people and murders.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2017-01-16
Release Date: Japanese 2005-04-28, English 2014-10-31
Original Title: カルタグラ~ツキ狂イノ病~
Aliases: Karutagura ~Tsuki-gurui no Yamai~, 恋狱月狂病, Cartagra ~Tsuki kurui no Yamai~
Developer: Innocent Grey
Publisher: MangaGamer
Censored: No
Version: 1.02
Language: English
Voices: Japanese
Length: Medium (10 - 30 hours)
VNDB:
Store:
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

story_cartagra.png 82789.jpg 82790.jpg 82791.jpg 82792.jpg

Last edited:

TAIMAT

Jan 4, 2018
i enjoyed this eroge more than its two successors ... not so complex, good amount of H, mystery & gore
innocent grey's first born

Last edited:
Reactions: saintvermillion

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Fixed some broken download links - added a few new ones.

Cheers

Reactions: TAIMAT

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
This was a very enjoyable experience, got the true end. Looking forward to the two sequels.
two sequels? afaik there is only a fandisc, that is related to this and another game. Not any proper sequel (although the fandisc focuses on this MC afaik for the most part).

I would like to no more about these supposed sequels. (that is, if the fandisc and other game aren't them).

Sep 10, 2018
two sequels? afaik there is only a fandisc, that is related to this and another game. Not any proper sequel (although the fandisc focuses on this MC afaik for the most part).

I would like to no more about these supposed sequels. (that is, if the fandisc and other game aren't them).
I was referring to kara no shojo 1+2 which while i think you're right is not an actual sequel it's as close as you can get, same studio very similar systems and style.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
I was referring to kara no shojo 1+2 which while i think you're right is not an actual sequel it's as close as you can get, same studio very similar systems and style.
Ah I see, yeah MC from this does appear in those married too :) although... MC from those games doesn't get that happy ending... bar that one non-cannon ending in 2 where he dies and goes to heaven.

I myself am looking forward to the final part 3. (still haven't played the first funnily enough).

-Nothing-

Aug 16, 2021
Be careful not to open the executable in patch archive called Cartagragame.exe. it will just make you download suspicious file, that I analyzed by . And what I see ? There is a 100% threat in a file called . Be careful with free cheese...
But, if you just move all files from patch archive to game folder (except EXEcutable and folder called Managed, because game will be broken), game will work fine.
1.jpg

MusouA12

Aug 25, 2021
Be careful not to open the executable in patch archive called Cartagragame.exe. it will just make you download suspicious file, that I analyzed by . And what I see ? There is a 100% threat in a file called . Be careful with free cheese...
But, if you just move all files from patch archive to game folder (except EXEcutable and folder called Managed, because game will be broken), game will work fine. View attachment 1562503
Sdrt.exe is the installation file for Soft Danchi and it's safe. Soft Denchi is a form of DRM should just normally come with the game itself or from the site you purchased the game from (With Cartagra is from MangaGamer). And...the "Manager" folder is fine, i think you did something else that caused the game to broken, the game runs fine with the v1.2 patch provided

Reactions: Twistty

Crese1967895

Mar 10, 2020
Cartagra ~Affliction of the Soul~

Here's a 100% Save, even though the thread is dead someone may want to play this game and not have to spend an hour skipping through dialogue to get missed content (I had to).

Location: C:\Users\Yourname\AppData\Roaming\Mangagamer\Cartagra

Reactions: k81f and Rezerr
3.20 star(s) 6 Votes