Cartoon-like assets/program

Remmer

Jul 2, 2017
Does anyone know if there is a different program that is used instead of Daz 3D for some games assets and models that look like cartoons such as Milfy Day, Confined & horny, The Genesis Order etc? I'm wanting to build a game but keep having issues with crashing with Daz at present.

KleptoLizard

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2018
What engine or tools do you plan to use? Which do you have experience with?
Knowing what sort of game you're trying to make would help.

As far as making "cartoony" things, it's a matter of 2 things: proportions and shading.
If you were making scenes in Unity or Unreal, the right shader will go a long way.

Remmer

Jul 2, 2017
What engine or tools do you plan to use? Which do you have experience with?
Knowing what sort of game you're trying to make would help.

As far as making "cartoony" things, it's a matter of 2 things: proportions and shading.
If you were making scenes in Unity or Unreal, the right shader will go a long way.
It would be my first game and I only have a little experience with Daz 3D so the easier the program the better. In terms of the game type, its just going to be a Visual Novel wwith some computer renders.

Beatrix Kiddo

Donor
Aug 25, 2016
Milfy Day and Confined & horny use Honey Select 2. There's also Koikatsu for anime-ish style.

Genesis Order looks like Daz but I can't tell for sure, a great example of a very stylized use of Daz is Light of my Life (excellent game btw).

Monolith Bay looks like made from scratch and/or store assets.