Fan Art Casey's Fall Fan Art

abagel

Apr 27, 2018
Hello all! I've neve made a fan art thread before, but wanted to put a thread up for Sakrilas and VelcroFist 's amazing adaptation of the erotic ENF and exhibitionism/OON story Casey's Fall as a visual novel. I've often expressed my love for that genre on this forum and figured that if I wanted to see fan art, I should make a place for it.

As a novice to these things, I don't personally know how to make art or get models, but would love if this inspired anything at all!

Hope this is enjoyed by everyone!

grisax

Oct 12, 2020
Well, as much as I understand the sentiment, without having anything to share, creating the thread doesn't make any sense. Nothing to enjoy really. But I got butterflies when I saw it exists, thinking someone found out (or voluntary gave away) the Casey's assets (pun intended). :oops:

abagel

Apr 27, 2018
Well, as much as I understand the sentiment, without having anything to share, creating the thread doesn't make any sense. Nothing to enjoy really. But I got butterflies when I saw it exists, thinking someone found out (or voluntary gave away) the Casey's assets (pun intended). :oops:
Yeah, unfortunately I'm just a huge fan of the game and the genre- for those you would need someone more knowledgeable than me or Sakrilas/Velcrofist themselves, although they do endorse and let me link this thread. Here's hoping one day!

Reactions: favordout