Raknor

May 12, 2019
I am playing the game and I have gotten most of the quests done. But when looking in the changelog I noticed that I can get Kalani to at least do a blowjob. I have her capped in love and corruption, but there is no other options available. After I invite her over I get three options, two of which are active....Give her Coffee, Give her Wine and the one that is not active is Have her Masturbate. It says in red next to it that we are not romantically active. What is needed for all of this?

I also don't know who Adrienne is. I don't seem to have run into her yet. I didn't see anything in the forum about her other than who plays her and the changelog saying that you can seduce her.

Last edited:

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I am playing the game and I have gotten most of the quests done. But when looking in the changelog I noticed that I can get Kalani to at least do a blowjob. I have her capped in love and corruption, but there is no other options available. After I invite her over I get three options, two of which are active....Give her Coffee, Give her Wine and the one that is not active is Have her Masturbate. It says in red next to it that we are not romantically active. What is needed for all of this?

I also don't know who Adrienne is. I don't seem to have run into her yet. I didn't see anything in the forum about her other than who plays her and the changelog saying that you can seduce her.
Adrienne is a minor character early on in Cynthia's quest line. I didn't remember her either.

For Kalani, you need to cast her in something, then she goes away for a while and you can pick back up with her after. Try casting an indie movie and see if her event pops.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I think I already did that. But I'll try again.
In that case did you choose to keep the relationship professional at the end of it? There's a three-way choice at the end of that chain: girlfriend/mistress/professional. If you picked the last one I don't think you can get any further with her.

Roseys

Jul 24, 2017
Minor Bug that I'm seeing - if I wait until the day where you pay rent - there is nothing to click and you have this.

"You shell out 4200 for rent and salary. Good job keeping your head above water."

So I end up backtracking and paying the rent manually which lets me go to the next day - saying I paid off my bills for this month, so definitely seems like that needs to be fixed.

Raknor

May 12, 2019
In that case did you choose to keep the relationship professional at the end of it? There's a three-way choice at the end of that chain: girlfriend/mistress/professional. If you picked the last one I don't think you can get any further with her.
It would have been a long time ago that I would have done this, but I don't think I would have chosen Professional. But, then again, when I started playing it today, I had love and corruption at zero. So, not really sure what has happened with her.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Some of the nude links for the casting sessions don't seem to work in this version. I looked at the pics folder and I think the reason might be that for some girls there are 2 pics and for others there are only 1. For instance redheads have redhead1 and redhead2, but asian only has asian2, no asian1. Blond and latina have the same problem. Just to clarify, I mean from the milfs. Not the basic girls. I copied a few images from the basic girls over and renamed them so that each girl has 2 pics and that did fix the problem.

Last edited:

cypr

May 2, 2017
yes, some pics are missing

my 2 cents for the game:
progression feels good, lots of story - you can build up and expand many of those story paths - most are 1 time events, would not hurt to double most of the side characters content. be it the swinger, the couple on the party, some of the other directors etc.

same for the castings, the game is called casting director and the castings are the most boring part of the game. add more different castings, expand the girls, more random stuff there.
i think the main construct of the game is great, not overly complicated like others and it is working - it just needs more of everything it already has.

Reactions: ARB582

DeMarcus16

Apr 12, 2017
No, I appreciate all of them! I want it to be perfect. Sadie was intentional, because that's what Molly started calling her when she found her. But Lucky was a mistake (Lucky was the dog's name when I started the game.)
Belatedly, Great game!

Last line of this exchange:
"We should see each other again," you say as you part, Lucky's leash now in your hand.

"I'd love that," she says before she turns and walks away.

tgp31

Aug 17, 2018
Compressed doesn't mean it's incompleted. It means it's been repacked to make for a lighter file to download.
Hi, I know what is compressed, I just want the original download files not the compressed one. I prefer OG files as most of the compressed versions on f95 are unofficial ones. I just want the files the developers/uploaders uploaded, nothing else.

4.70 star(s) 80 Votes