Others Completed Castle Fantasia 2: The Sacred War Renewal [Studio e.go!]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
sae.jpg

Overview:

The 200 year long war between Lushiera and Injiera continues. This is the story of a hero who changes the course of this never ending war and the lives of people around him.
In Castle Fantasia 2 you play as Hewie, commander of the seventh holy knight corps. He has a keen mind for strategy and tactics, seeing through and predicting enemy plans. However, his laid-back attitude causes him to be kept in a low regard by his commanding officers, friends and even his subordinates.

Title: Castle Fantasia ~Seima Taisen~ Renewal
Original Title: キャッスルファンタジア~聖魔大戦~ リニューアル
Prequel:
Sequel:
VNDB:
Length: Medium (10 - 30 hours)
Year: Japan 2000-12-22, English Patch 2005-03-01
Developer: Studio e.go!
Publishers: Studio e.go!
Language: English
Voice: Japanese
Related Anime:
Translation: BTAxis
Censored: Yes
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Download
Win: - - -

6663.jpg 6666.jpg 6667.jpg 6668.jpg 6669.jpg 6672.jpg 6673.jpg G_101.png

Leave a Like

Last edited by a moderator:

nuclearnemo

Aug 5, 2016
Oh, this one is quite good. Played it some time ago. The story is especially good, with all the branches and what not.

Apr 25, 2017
Hoping that this torrent holds out and that I can play this game again. Loved it, after I spent 2 hours on the first battle... But I found trouble after a down load that should have worked keeps crashing right out of the gate, it was from Erogedownload.

Umaru-chan

Aug 12, 2016
That's a lot of genre tags! Good game though, I love the VNs that take a step further and have combat and such.

U

User_32285

S
Oh, this one is quite good. Played it some time ago. The story is especially good, with all the branches and what not.
So it's not a waste of time to replay after doing one (Aria)route?

I m not realy looking forward to doing all those battles again :(

//Edit// WATCH OUT with this one, corrupt save problems.

All my saves of my first playthrough were corrupt and caused a CTD!!

Which also resulted in not being able to skip any battles in subsequent playthroughs, that combined with save corruption makes this a very tedious game only for those with strong Ghandi like patience

Last edited by a moderator:

RuiMist

May 6, 2017
How do you save? Everytime I try it denies it getting tired of having to start over every single time I feel like playing this

Thunder.X

Jan 18, 2018
The tracker in the torrent file does not work anymore.
Could you kindly upload this somewhere else?
Mega, GDrive or somewhere else?

wraith17

May 28, 2017
I changed my compatibility to win xp sp3 but characters voice still doesn't work.can anyone help please.

calom

Mar 6, 2018
Anyone got a 100% save or cheat engine table for this? I'm really stuck on the combat and I just want to read.

Edit: Figured out you need to search for 2 Byte type values instead of 4 in Cheat Engine if you want to edit your HP.

Reactions: Peacekeepr
Sep 28, 2018
Shit I remember back when all the CGs of Castle Fantasia and CF2 were ripped for those Hentai RPG games on Newgrounds. XD

kemambut

Aug 17, 2018
how to skip battles? just finished Aria's playthrough and i don't rly understand the ending. what happened to ducis? how did he attain Godhood? what is the monster at the end?
i want to play other routes hoping to understand more of the story but i cant seem to find the "skip battle" button. i dont want to waste my time on those long tedious battles.

wamakima5004

Dec 17, 2017
how to skip battles? just finished Aria's playthrough and i don't rly understand the ending. what happened to ducis? how did he attain Godhood? what is the monster at the end?

i want to play other routes hoping to understand more of the story but i cant seem to find the "skip battle" button. i dont want to waste my time on those long tedious battles.
From my understanding, there is such feature, but I never seen this feature. And it is just not us. I got not trouble saving and loading though. I'll post the save files when I finish all the routes.
Not sure if the gallery tied to the save files. If not, just reply and I will try to find the file that contains gallery. I am missing 2 CG but got all memory.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote