Unity Completed Castle Of Lust - Hentai Fantasy Game [Final] [Hentai Room]

1.70 star(s) 3 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ287641_img_main.jpg

Overview:
Defend the heroes, Memorize old scriptures, Shoot a kiss towards a lady’s boobs, Flirt with people, all of this to discover how the Evil Spirit murdered the powerful adventurers of the kingdom.
Also, Remember: in a Castle of Lust, no one can hide their naughty desires.
An Evil Spirit has invaded the biggest Guild House of the Kingdom, killing everyone who tried to stop it. Now it's up to a young warrior to find out what happened to the Heroes.​

Thread Updated: 2020-05-10
Release Date: 2020-05-10
Developer: Hentai Room
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

Capture.JPG Castle Of Lust Screenshot 2020.05.09 - 21.19.27.44.png Castle Of Lust Screenshot 2020.05.09 - 21.23.05.72.png Castle Of Lust Screenshot 2020.05.09 - 21.23.51.93.png Castle Of Lust Screenshot 2020.05.09 - 21.29.02.11.png RJ287641_img_smp1.jpg RJ287641_img_smp2.jpg RJ287641_img_smp3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Snogardragons

Apr 27, 2017
I couldn't make it past the first level because I literally couldn't hit anything. I don't know if that's an anti-pirate measure or what, but it's still kind of dumb. Look, I know pirating is bad, but I feel like making the first level fully playable and THEN implementing game breaking anti-pirate stuff is better because then you get free publicity.

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
I couldn't make it past the first level because I literally couldn't hit anything. I don't know if that's an anti-pirate measure or what, but it's still kind of dumb. Look, I know pirating is bad, but I feel like making the first level fully playable and THEN implementing game breaking anti-pirate stuff is better because then you get free publicity.
no, the shitty game is not advanced enough for an anti-piracy mesures,

you have to time your attack at the exact enemy location,
you have to do it based on inteuition on the location & where will your magic attack stops,

blobs green monsters=green slash progectile,
skelatons=Tornado attack.

Last edited:
Reactions: dmmt

starstar44

Jan 4, 2019
i figured it out:you know the little pink border around the monsters? the gem looking things?
that indicates their hit box, you need to land the attack DIRECTLY in their hit box, you cant just charge to max range and yeet your attacks down range

Reactions: Snogardragons

CreepyGhost

May 4, 2017
Miss. Miss. Miss. And Miss. Did I mention that you will miss? Well, MISS.

Mechanics are so bad.

D

Deleted member 119819

Ooph, this game is a absolute borefest. The music is boring, the turns take ages to progress, most of the time your attacks miss because the fill up bar is hard to use, the art is mediocre at best. Really damn boring.

Reactions: deaddog

DarkAizhen

Mar 23, 2018
made it past first and second stage.. but that third stage at the end its like fucking trick shots target moving plus obstacles and the target hitbox is so small... Gameplay=:poop:

OmegaArk

May 5, 2018
It's a bunch of mini-games. It's on steam. Cleared the main part in 45 mins. I refunded it. No way in hell am i trying for perfect clear on all mini-games just for the final CG thats locked behind 18 stars. Whoever designed 70% of the mini-games likely never tested the game on how 'frustrating' several of them are.

J$u43dmfa%k8

Mar 24, 2020
The game play is entertaining enough when it's free. I would have liked them to hone the mechanics a little more on the tower defense aspects and stay away from getting distracted on other game play styles. They were lazy on the tutorial, it took me a while how to figure out how to actually hit the opponents.

1.70 star(s) 3 Votes