4.80 star(s) 40 Votes

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
Well, gonna play it all right now. By the way, saves won't work, so it's a full run again :). Will inform once im done!!

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
Welp, the game is completed. Gotta say, it's been an honor. Hope you guys enjoy it once it comes out. For real. Im glad we got to see this game completed. The tower top holds some secrets, idk how to unlock them tho, I watched them on the gallery and wow. There are also some defeat CGs implemented. Overall, enjoy the game once it comes out!!!

Please I know what this site is about but, when the game comes out, consider buying it to support Poring and making a third game possible! The game is available on Dlsite and Itch.io. Take care!!!

Watching this in the credits made me drop a little tear. 1714077038445.png

Last edited:
Dec 7, 2019
Welp, the game is completed. Gotta say, it's been an honor. Hope you guys enjoy it once it comes out. For real. Im glad we got to see this game completed. The tower top holds some secrets, idk how to unlock them tho, I watched them on the gallery and wow. There are also some defeat CGs implemented. Overall, enjoy the game once it comes out!!!

Please I know what this site is about but, when the game comes out, consider buying it to support Poring and making a third game possible! The game is available on Dlsite and Itch.io. Take care!!!

Watching this in the credits made me drop a little tear. View attachment 3573951
It's been an honor waiting with you all
o7

Iza'

Aug 27, 2018

Watching this in the credits made me drop a little tear. View attachment 3573951
If i may ask, how long is the last stage? does it has a lot of places to explore, or just a straight line to the last boss?

z-z

Aug 17, 2022
wait i remembered time zones exist it could be very late tomorrow for some of us

Gulekgul

Apr 3, 2023
There either something wrong with links or someone put pictures of versions 0.4.3+ cuz there's no laboratory, no obsidian hall for me that supposed to be there as wiki says there only mother chapel (truly mathohistic level without a tutorial) and NOTHING MORE I want to see other levels man that are on pictures I completed chapel on normal mode but nothing was added ... AND IT SHOWS LEVEL 0-4 IN FOLDER WHY CAN'T I PLAY THEM?!?!?!
Help pls...

tantan0210

Mar 24, 2019
There either something wrong with links or someone put pictures of versions 0.4.3+ cuz there's no laboratory, no obsidian hall for me that supposed to be there as wiki says there only mother chapel (truly mathohistic level without a tutorial) and NOTHING MORE I want to see other levels man that are on pictures I completed chapel on normal mode but nothing was added ... AND IT SHOWS LEVEL 0-4 IN FOLDER WHY CAN'T I PLAY THEM?!?!?!
Help pls...
literally wait like 3 hours and we'll have the full gmae

Naruleci

Mar 15, 2020
Wow! The game is coming out so soon? I have been waiting for this! So excited for it!!!

Last edited:

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
i remember when i played this game while i was on vacation at my grandpa's place and i was glad because that was during the new 3 stages update
now he is no longer here and it would probably be weird to play the full game now i think
I'm sure your grandpa is watching you fap from the heavens... Wait what

Nabebebe

Feb 7, 2023
It's out.
Itch version:
Mega
thank you for sharing but do you know about the differences between versions? I suppose the dlsite is censored or something because of these issues with international credit cards, but havent seen any information about them

Reactions: Mistervd

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
It's out.
Itch version:
Mega
Holy freaking BASED thank you so much dude, I already report it to the admins so they can update the OP. Thank you you are a legend!

Now after some well deserve rest what do you guys think is gonna be the dev's next game? I don't really care, his pixel art is so wonderfull I'd play anything made by him.

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
thank you for sharing but do you know about the differences between versions? I suppose the dlsite is censored or something because of these issues with international credit cards, but havent seen any information about them
Its probably censorship but with sprite games the censorship is so minimal that probably the only "real" difference is the way you can purchase it (itch being easier for people outside japan)

4.80 star(s) 40 Votes