4.80 star(s) 40 Votes

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
ALRIGHT BOYS!, With the gallery addon just added, we wrap up this stage of content, We will see you all next year with YET ANOTHER chapter complete and shipped, see you all later, and god bless this project.
See ya soon, dude. I hope 2022 it's a better year for all of us.

• Haha
Reactions: Orlandogt

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
Welp, forbidden lab is oficially finished right now. The time will tell how much do we have to wait for next update. I will inform you on anything I can about the Chapel. Prepare your faith, you will need it :)

Reactions: vince638

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
So, Poring will be busy as ever in the upcoming months. He wants to create a dlsite page for the game, a steam page for the game, wants to draw a proper title screen, make the virgin mode... Also, someone comissioned a character for the doll house, and he has to do that too. Busy months coming.

Peredine

Mar 10, 2018
well thanks, it no my main language, so i only download the game with chinese version....
thanks for explain no like the toxic guy above
be honest i do looking that guy instrution,i use auto translate but don't seem understand ....
I hope you managed to fix your problems, Sadly I can't help you, good luck!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Gopherdude

Sep 16, 2018
same??? why they had two thread????
so first one is jap????
Not sure why they have two threads for the same game. Both are in english, but the Kagura Games translation is probably the better of the two. Just figured I'd throw both out there, in case there is some other differences I'm not aware of

Reactions: Mistervd
May 21, 2018
Has anyone been able to get all three keys to the Forbidden Lab? The hyper cock path is easy enough to get, and the regular maze just requires beating it without cumming, but if there is one on the dogboy path, I have yet to find it. Anyone have any more luck?

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
There won't be any futas or traps on the castle, that's what Poring told me some days ago
A dev after my own heart (and loins) still for our futa fan there's the hope of some prostate play i mean, on the Dollhouse we already saw the magic hands essentially prostate-milk the MC on a bad end.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Succubus Hunter
4.80 star(s) 40 Votes