Unity - Completed - Castle of Temptation [v1.1] [Poring]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Sama変態

Beautiful pixel work, good platformer/puzzles, good h content. The perfect game for someone who wants a monster girl/male protag actual good game. updates can be followed on twitter or on his blog. It's gonna be an amazing game.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Zincrow

for a beginning it looks really promising! except the part of the two statues where you clip through the plateform but after that it's worth it.
    ps: i like the succubus stage better than the doll to be honest!
  3. 5.00 star(s)

MrUnknownPants

(v0.2.3a)

This is certainly a gem among the games to be found here.

The gameplay is rather simple including a bit of platforming, small puzzles and some exploration. The seekers of the erotic will find that sex with almost everything that moves and some things that do not is possible from the start, and will most likely be happy with what the find as long as they are not bothered by it leading closer to a game over. There is a gallery so nobody should be sad for long.

Not much of a story is to be found but no tears will be shed for this lack. The atmosphere of the game can be described as a wet (day-)dream with several fetishes catered to. The game is quite easy with most of the traps being of the "did you really just fell for that or are you just horny?" variant. The choice in music makes for nice company.

Some minor details make the game whole. While it still is in development. I sure do hope this version is a good reflection of what future updates will bring.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Masked Fellow

A great game, will only go better as updates pile on, brought to you from the creator of Attack it Devil Legion!

The puzzles are fun and simple, the animation is excellent, and for being an early version of the game it runs very well.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

drake487

I don't normally complete games but this one is actually just amazing. One of the few games I completed, has good graphics, gameplay and a decent challenge. If you lose there's an automatic save point, it's not hard to escape enemies but you'll have to actually be careful.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

TheMightyLlama

This is not the most fap friendly game, but offers a great challenge for puzzle solving and platforming, not to mention some more unique boss fights. some great pixel art and animation. a gallery would be nice however, im not sure if that is already in the game, but i certainly didn't find it.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

definitelynotdaniel5

Found this gem about half a year ago. Now that it's on F95 I wanted to say that this is one of my favorite pixel H-games. It's only up to the 1st stage but there's high quality content everywhere, such as the puzzles/temptations being extremely detailed and well done.

The hidden area/easter egg in the first stage (at least for me) convinced me to sub to Poring on Patreon, since it showed a lot of work for a place that some players may never even discover. For anyone highly into succubus/monster girl content, I'd highly recommend giving this a shot.

P.S Don't forget to support the devs who put in hard work to make these games happen!
  8. 5.00 star(s)

ChromeOverdose

Game has a very cool concept. Controls feel alright although the throwing can be more fine tuned and the escape. Looking forward to more updates and variations to traps and succubus. Love the dialog for each type of succubus is different. Good one to try if you're a fan of Succubus Affection or Forest of Blue by Zell999 or any platformers.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

VersatilePit

Good game, very bare bones but with a few updates this game is gonna be fun. Right now though it has the potential to be good as it lacks alot of content, but with what is here we can easily tell the final product will be great. Cant wait to see more