Mod Ren'Py Casual Desires v0.19 - Gallery Mod [0.8.0] [Kinky Bully]

Azk66

Oct 14, 2020
844610_cd_logo_2.png

Overview:
This mod add a Gallery menu to the main screen
I tried something with this gallery, so it has features that may need a little more work, but I hope some will find it useful​

Updated: 2023-12-23
Created: 2022-04-03
Game/Creator: Casual Desires / ionDivvy - - -
Modder: Azk66 / Kinky Bully
Mod Version
: 0.8.0
Game Version: 0.19
Language: English
Other Mods: List of mods

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Thanks Kinky Bully for maintaining the mod.
(Link updated in attachment)

Download: MEGA - MEDIAFIRE - WORKUPLOAD

Last edited:

Scrot

Definitely not Scrot
Apr 30, 2018
This mod crashes when I open the gallery and try to open one of the girls it breaks and closes my game

Azk66

Oct 14, 2020
This mod crashes when I open the gallery and try to open one of the girls it breaks and closes my game
Can you tell me which girl, the game version and the mod version please ? I'll try to reproduce and fix that as soon as possible

Scrot

Definitely not Scrot
Apr 30, 2018
Can you tell me which girl, the game version and the mod version please ? I'll try to reproduce and fix that as soon as possible
I opened the mod and there wasn't a single girl that opened every time I pressed on the gallery in the girls it would just crash but maybe it's because I tried it on mobile normally it works

Spyaries

Feb 4, 2019
v0.15 is out. for your information. and would appreciate it if you make us understand about your status on this project(continue on your awesome work or pass it for a while)

Azk66

Oct 14, 2020
v0.15 is out. for your information. and would appreciate it if you make us understand about your status on this project(continue on your awesome work or pass it for a while)
There is nothing to say really, I'm continuing for now, but at some point I will stop I think. I'll probably try to show to someone how to easily take up my mods, if someone is interested

Reactions: Spyaries

Azk66

Oct 14, 2020
Will you update to 0.17?
It's done.

It's also my last major update on this mod. Like I said in the main post, and on other mods thread, I am slowly dropping all my mods. If anyone wants to pick this one up, I'd be happy to answer any question on how to do it (if you have any). It is the easiest mod to maintain in my very short collection of mod (thanks to ionDivvy impeccable labels separation).