VN Ren'Py Cat Cycle [Development Thread]

callmelost

Apr 27, 2021
Good day, guys.

We are a novice development team that makes a game in an unusual genre for novel. At the moment our development team is assembled and we are trying our best to release the game as soon as possible! Below I will tell you about the basic concept of the game.

Welcome to the Cat Cycle, just developing an 18+ project where you will have to save help Michio start life with a clean slate in a completely new world for him. Take on the role of a standard student who has lost his memory, try to establish relationships with all the girls that surround him, return what he lost and become H3PP? ;}

U should to know, there will be scenes in the game that can scare you off or confuse you, but remember

It's just a game^^!

Spend your time as you like, you can have fun with the girls, explore the history of the mysterious city or find out your past, which is covered with a veil of riddles. In general, you will always find something to do in Takon-hi!

/?/?/?/1.STORY/?/?/?

Imagine the situation, you are sitting all alone on a bench, there is not a single living soul next to you.There are no people left, you are completely alone.Oh, no. There's a black cat sitting next to you. A cat?
Doesn't matter, he won't save you from the 3ND 0F TH3 W0R#D :}
A flash of light. You find yourself in an unfamiliar room where you are meeting your[sister???] and you can do whatever you want with her you have to start your life with a clean slate! Sounds fun, doesn't it?
:::::::::::::::::::::::

/?/?/?/2.GAME MECHANICS/?/?/?

Our game will be primarily an 18+ NSFW novella, but we do not follow the beaten path and try to combine this genre and the genre of psychological horror. Creepy, right? However, as experience shows, it is the combination of incompatible things that allows you to get an unforgettable gaming experience and feel H0P3 happines! ;}

Basic mechanics like a phone, map, relationship, development points and a dating simulator will also be implemented, various main events and events that will reveal your favorite characters, however, since the game is under development, everything will be finalized by the campaign of creating the game!

Despair events will also be implemented in the game. What?
What are the events of Despair? I don't know, only G0D knows this ;}

/?/?/?/3.TAGS AND PLANS FOR THIS GAME/?/?/?

Tags: NSFW , erotic , adult , DATING SIM , loli, romance, school, psychological, horror

Sounds interesting, doesn't it?

We plan to release our game on various platforms: itch io, patreon, boosty. There are no more sites in the plans yet.
Our game is currently under development, everything will be ready approximately by the beginning of March, that's when you will see everything I said above!
Thank you so much for your attention, remember, H0P3 dies last! ;}

If u take participate in the development - just enter discord server and tag us :)

Our discord server :

Concept of project on google doc:

UPD: the first promotions on the work of artists

1674664580673.png

1674664606217.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Malkovichi

callmelost

Apr 27, 2021
Don't self-bump dude, it's not a good look. Maybe post some sample content so people can see for themselves? A link to a google doc does not motivate me very much...
u right, when the first content is brought to a level that can be shown in the thread - I will definitely add it here

Reactions: osanaiko

callmelost

Apr 27, 2021
yo,guys,we need translators of the script and dialogues into eng vers. i`ll ask everyone who wanna help with this to contact our discord server.also, I would not refuse the help of a screenwriter who liked the idea of the project.