Copio12

Oct 7, 2021
i played the game a bit and i like it but i can't save the game it doesn't let me. how can i fix that ? sorry for my english

MAC

Last edited:
Reactions: Amorous Dezign

gforsMan1

Mar 30, 2022
I've been getting a profile error when starting the game. It says my profile is from a newer version and some features may be unavailable. Something about a NW.js file. I believe it also affects some of the pictures in the Patron Tower not loading. With one, It couldn't get past loading and I had to shut down the game.

In MY opinion, the special skills should reflect the weapon you are using. I found the 'better scythe', which has a much better modifier then the sword or the axe, yet I can only use one skill of the five or six that I have. I'm guessing that the Scythe is a new addition. One option might be to allow certain types of character to only use certan weapons, and give them skills based on those weapons. Even when I was using the sword, there were still those hammer skills. I have never even found the hammer!

The cave on the beach with the Yuugi bear. I tied the rope and now I can't get to the rope to climb down.

In the mansion, is there a way to add the relationship book to it? Also, it's my mansion, why can't I sleep in any of the other unoccupied beds in the place? Sometimes it's a pain to have to go all the way upstairs to sleep after training.

What is the trigger for the Date option for Nancy? I've been to the date spot numerous times. I am also very late in the game and have completed almost all the completeable quests. Does it only show up on a scpecific day? Or have I missed it?

Is there any way of fixing the lighting in the cave above Aunt Liz's house? It's almost as if it doesn't recognize the torch as a light source. There are places you can't even see the character let alone the direction.

Did you catch the charcters expressions leaving the character behind in some scenes. A ghostly pair of eyes and a smile is a little amusing.

Anyway, Keep up the good work and your spirits! You've got a good game going here with a lot of potential for growth. I think your doing an excelent job!

Gus

gforsMan1

Mar 30, 2022
i played the game a bit and i like it but i can't save the game it doesn't let me. how can i fix that ? sorry for my english

MAC

You hit save in the menu, then click on the file you want it to save to. You might have to click twice. Notice if the underline is solid or blinking. if blinking, click again.

Gus

Amorous Dezign

The Lewd Creator
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2021
I've been getting a profile error when starting the game. It says my profile is from a newer version and some features may be unavailable. Something about a NW.js file. I believe it also affects some of the pictures in the Patron Tower not loading. With one, It couldn't get past loading and I had to shut down the game.

In MY opinion, the special skills should reflect the weapon you are using. I found the 'better scythe', which has a much better modifier then the sword or the axe, yet I can only use one skill of the five or six that I have. I'm guessing that the Scythe is a new addition. One option might be to allow certain types of character to only use certan weapons, and give them skills based on those weapons. Even when I was using the sword, there were still those hammer skills. I have never even found the hammer!

The cave on the beach with the Yuugi bear. I tied the rope and now I can't get to the rope to climb down.

In the mansion, is there a way to add the relationship book to it? Also, it's my mansion, why can't I sleep in any of the other unoccupied beds in the place? Sometimes it's a pain to have to go all the way upstairs to sleep after training.

What is the trigger for the Date option for Nancy? I've been to the date spot numerous times. I am also very late in the game and have completed almost all the completeable quests. Does it only show up on a scpecific day? Or have I missed it?

Is there any way of fixing the lighting in the cave above Aunt Liz's house? It's almost as if it doesn't recognize the torch as a light source. There are places you can't even see the character let alone the direction.

Did you catch the charcters expressions leaving the character behind in some scenes. A ghostly pair of eyes and a smile is a little amusing.

Anyway, Keep up the good work and your spirits! You've got a good game going here with a lot of potential for growth. I think your doing an excelent job!

Gus
Thank you so much for the bug reports, I'll work on them for the next update. The trigger date for Nancy is you have to find a dating spot (The riverside) and have a relationship level higher than 15.

Amorous Dezign

The Lewd Creator
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2021
Im having 2 issues:

1. I can't progress the nupitals quest after the eve threesome
2. My lust meter won't raise no matter what I try
You have to find a wife for Mr Grimm, and to do that you must have completed the Lala quest (found all bunnies) so you can ask Lala if she wants to marry Mr Grimm.
I don't know what the problem with the lust meter could be...are you using an old save file or new one?

supersomeone

Nov 20, 2019
You have to find a wife for Mr Grimm, and to do that you must have completed the Lala quest (found all bunnies) so you can ask Lala if she wants to marry Mr Grimm.
I don't know what the problem with the lust meter could be...are you using an old save file or new one?
I'm using an old save file, is the lust meter the pink one at the top left that goes horizontal? And you are supposed to increase it by doing acts like kissing and stuff right?

4.00 star(s) 32 Votes