ninjasamuri

May 28, 2018
How do you dismiss companions? it used to be you just go into town but in Chapter 2 you can take companions practically anywhere so how do I tell them to leave so I can do Agnes quest?
EDIT: Found the summon stone, kind of crap you have to pay for it if you can't get rid of companions any other way. It needs to be updated to include Baako

Dmoll

Aug 12, 2024
The best part about this game is it's gameplay feels satisfying and it's updated pretty frequently. The worst part about this game is that the art sucks. Hope he does something about it soon.

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
How important will paid content become in the future?
the most is just side characters...quite a shame that this time he charge Deity Tier. i can't support Deity Tier as i am long time mebers and every month Patreon charge me $394 already (all devs i support equally entry tier). Deity Tier is out of my hand.

Korotian

Mar 23, 2023
How important will paid content become in the future?
How important it will become I find it difficult to answer, but the fact that with each new update it will only become more - 100%. Unfortunately not every developer chooses the path where subscribers only get the right to vote for future content, unique wallpapers for desktop/phone, etc. Many entice people with exclusive content in the game, which if it becomes available in the public build, then only after the completion of work on this game.

Seravee001

Dec 29, 2021
The paid content atm isn't game breaking and provides mostly bonus stuff and content that won't effect the main game
How do you trigger in the general store the purchase of the summon store
The stone can be purchased from the store in the Capital

armon20595

Dec 1, 2017
Gerardine can be found in the main church that is on the capital ib the same area that the superior mother is (the one you do thenass training) on mornings she has a question mark and on the afternoon she is in her room on the same area. She can be recruited tonthe party but be advise she will be level 1, that is a shame I think she should be a little but higher like level 10. There is a bigh that when she is in your party she does not have a sprite and her image is missing on the main screen. This happened to me in the android version, I do not know about the other versions

armon20595

Dec 1, 2017
One thing I have notice is that at this moment the beast path gives more benefits that the human path as with the beast path we have kaali, direwolf and the two other companions from the hidden village but in the human path there is no exclusive companions that are worth to try and select that path as the direwolf is really helpfull in the marigold quest and the gator quest

4.10 star(s) 36 Votes