Strong1

Aug 13, 2022
Has potential and could be great but the grind is awful and desperately needs a built in walkthrough. Also very buggy and easy to get trapped. Need to be able to advance time. Played for a few hours and was unable to complete all but the simplest quests. Most definitely needs better hints on what to do to accomplish quests. Reading the reviews it sounds like it used to be even worse but still needs a lot of improvement.

Nasirwella

May 22, 2017
I have a problem, I lost the pet i got from direwolf mission when i went into the tower and now i can't find em. Is there something i can do to bring em back?

armon20595

Dec 1, 2017
just use this.
You can also take the statue that is in the bedroom of mother susan in the village church in the afternoon and start the bathroom quest then use the statue so it can help you by giving you 5k. You can spam it

armon20595

Dec 1, 2017
where is the bathouse
The bathouse needs to be build and is on the bottom right path once you leave the village to the xit on the left. To start the quest you need to have comoleted the quest with the real baroness. The one that starts when the mc notices that hog is missing on fridays

4.10 star(s) 36 Votes