VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Catch Canvas [Final Uncensored] [Unwonted Studios]

1. 4.00 star(s)

ProudHomophobic

Cringe writing but cute .i like artstyle .Japanese style writing makes me cringe.still i like it .Characters are hot and cute .i was searching this game for years i played it few years ago. you can give chance to this game .
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Sinphil

Plot is almost non existent, is a character driven story but has been done very well. Maybe because I went in with low expectations I appreciated it more.

The three female characters have depth and as you peel back layers they all grow on you.

Clearly was going to be an affinity game with first 7 choices raising or lowering affinity. Not sure if was a coding issue that causing affinity tracking errors or conflict or just poor feedback during testing but all affinity choices made redundant and a final choice where you just choose girl you want put at end. (probably not a bad thing as some of choices very vague unti after made and half of choices made before you know anything about girls).

There is no animations or penetration and you never even see any of MC's body. While the faces are pretty standard anime the actual body artwork is very good.

The H scenes are regular and start early and with only last choice really mattering you can see all 3 endings in less than two hours while still enjoying full story and having a look at different dialogues for earlier choices (Just save at each choice and quickly check out alternate dialogues before progressing).

Simplicity done well by nailing the artwork and writing.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Syncroniz

A good storyline. Not many choices, and no real story diversion except at the very end, but well-written with little-to-no spelling errors. Not many images - only 21 - about half of which are lewd. A solid way to spend two hours.