VN Ren'Py Completed Catch Canvas [Final Uncensored] [Unwonted Studios]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
catchcanvas.jpg
Overview:
About this game:You start your adventure as you arrive at your uncle's cabin. Your uncle, a world-renowned artist, has agreed to take you under his wing and help push your art to the next level. Under his tutelage, your work may even be put on display at a prestigious, upcoming art exhibition, known for the instant fame it brings anyone lucky enough to participate.
After your arrival, however, you discover that it won't be so straightforward. Your uncle is nowhere to be found, and he has left you with the task of getting three young girls, all aspiring artists, to finish their Mars sculptures in a mere two weeks; or no exhibition for you! Worse yet, the girls are highly unmotivated, and have no desire to listen to you, a complete stranger.​

Thread Updated: 2020-10-25
Release Date: 2016-10-14
Title: Catch Canvas
Aliases: None
Developer: Unwonted Studios -
Publisher: Razzart Visual -
Censored: No
Version: Final Uncensored
Language: English
Voices: Not voiced
Length: Short (2 - 10 hours)
VNDB:
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Mac/Linux: - - - - -

Extras (Pre-applied):

108606.jpg 108607.jpg 108610.jpg 108611.jpg 116782.jpg 108609.jpg 108608.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
A completed ren'py game? :eek: What is this? Heaven? Thanks for sharing :)

orthal

Aug 5, 2016
Is the +18 content ( ) already applied ?

Thanks for the up

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Is the +18 content ( ) already applied ?

Thanks for the up
There is a file in the folder with the same name as the one with the patch and wtih the same size so I'm going to assume that yes it does.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
catch canvas .......... what is wrong with these games names ? lol

Onysko

Jun 5, 2017
Very little artwork considering the amount of blabbering the is the "dialogue".
I recommend downloading only the CG separately and saving yourself from this abhorrently boring story.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Okay, i'm genuinely curious about something now....

This is the third VN i've read recently with a Japanese style and one thing is starting to grate on my rather manly tits....

Why the fuck do people keep having nosebleeds around scantily clad women or nudity?

"Boobs ... my nose bleeds"..... how the fuck is that in any way endearing or attractive?

There is a scene here with the MC in the bath being watched. The masturbation gets good but it's ruined by the one watching getting a fucking nose bleed and for some reason the writing thinking that was worth mentioning.

If one thing is sure to kill the mood it's writing about blood gushing from a nose during a scene that should have been erotic.

Any aspiring writers happen to come across this .... don't do fucking nose bleeds.

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
@Gomly1980 I think it's a japanese thing and the idea is that horniness -> high blood pressure -> nose bleed. Something like that anyway. And I agree, it's just weird.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Nosebleeds aside it's not a bad little VN.

The pervert lass might seem a bit strange to some people but she has, by far, the best ending.

Sinphil

Nov 15, 2018
I a little confused by the nosebleeds to though doesn't put me off. I often wonder if it an importation, in west we say we in nosebleed section at sports and concerts if we well away from action and can't get involved. Its not like people that actually having sex or involved are often getting nosebleedsThough when quiet pervert is tied up she had nosebleed dialogue when she both participant and helpless spectator, its always the people that spectators.

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Hi muttdoggy

Completely remade the OP, and added working download links.
(Really old thread :oops:)

Cheers

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes