Ren'Py - Abandoned - Catch Your Luck [v0.19] [Flow4Master]

1. 3.00 star(s)

massifteetees

3 stars doesn't mean it's totally bad, the game was promising and had great potential. However it put players into too many stuffs way too quickly. I like the art because it's very unique. Sad that it was abandoned before we even get any actions with the more hot characters.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

MJB

I really wanted to like this game, but it just seems to be Summertime Saga. without the charm or humor.

What really killed it for me was having to keep starting over every time I notice it's been updated. Actually I think Summertime Saga had the same issue, but that game at least was fun enough to re-roll.

I like the art style, the dialog is now much better than in previous versions, but the mini games are still a pain.

Overall, it's not a bad game, it just didn't have enough for me to want to continue.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

ErinJeggar

Very early and looks promising. I like the art. But at the moment sadly, it is bare bones. The hint system is not well developed and there's not much of a story to go on. Will definitely come back and see because I have hopes for the art style.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

BitMyLip

I started playing it last year, despite of the grammatical errors (which is quite understandable), I like the art style of this game. After playing the latest version, vast improvement from the last time I've played with new features added, and I look forward for what the dev of this game has in store for us.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Lord Balthazar

wow the game is great, dont listen to the guy below my comment. I have the exact oposit opinion from him. He is just saying I dont like this, therofore is bad. Everyone have tgeir own preference, so give it a shot
  6. 2.00 star(s)

itmd

not as good as it looked, terrible ui, terrible hints, anyway not a lot of fun... but thats just me, its just an early concept now. Uninteristing caracters too forgot to add, i didnt care about anyone