Daz Catgirl Asset Issue (Solved)

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
Reactions: Seath Black

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
Some additional testing has it being the genitalia assets as the issue.. Loaded NGV8 after getting the colors working on a G8 base, and it comes out white again.. Same thing for Golden Palace and Sledgehammer.

Hopefully someone knows a way to fix that.

Madmanator99

May 1, 2018
Depending on the genitalia you load, there should be a file called Shell Fix (at least for Golden Palace).

I just tried it with Golden Palace Gen :
Loaded Genesis 8, loaded ears and tail, applied textures, then loaded GP (loaded GP, then the Shell, the Copy Materials script) and immediately the ears and tail went white, then I selected the GP shell (in the scene hierarchy) and clicked the Shell fix file (it's in the GP folder) and done.
Actually that Shell fix file works for almost any shell that produces that white effect, and if you have one of Meipe's genitalia products (any), you probably have the fix, so just go the folder, select the shell in your scene hierarchy, and double click it).

Edit:

Proof (forgot to post it, my bad):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
Depending on the genitalia you load, there should be a file called Shell Fix (at least for Golden Palace).

I just tried it with Golden Palace Gen :
Loaded Genesis 8, loaded ears and tail, applied textures, then loaded GP (loaded GP, then the Shell, the Copy Materials script) and immediately the ears and tail went white, then I selected the GP shell (in the scene hierarchy) and clicked the Shell fix file (it's in the GP folder) and done.
Actually that Shell fix file works for almost any shell that produces that white effect, and if you have one of Meipe's genitalia products (any), you probably have the fix, so just go the folder, select the shell in your scene hierarchy, and double click it).

Edit:

Proof (forgot to post it, my bad):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I fixed the issue already.. Was using NGV8, just had to toggle the visibility of the 'color layer' off, and it worked fine.

But thank you for finding a way for GP to work as well.

Reactions: Madmanator99

Mayano

Aug 15, 2020
IMG_20210509_160900.JPG
After downloading every genesis file and extracting it this error is coming i don't know what to do pls help me if you know how to solve it

Madmanator99

May 1, 2018
The ! means there is no picture/icon for the file that is listed. That's it, the file is still there, it just does'nt have a fancy icon/picture.