VN - Others - Catmorphosis [v0.2.6 Trial] [KatWhorm Games]

1. 3.00 star(s)

SonaraFox

Overall the art isnt that bad and the style itself is very specific and has a nice aesthetic going for it. Everything about the style is just very odd and interesting in my opinion. It wants to be and presents itself as very eery and weird and I kinda like it. The story is straight forward and simple but with choices currently not mattering and a 10 usd buy in for a 0.2 it could be a bit of a gamble with what you get.

Johann is some dude who works at a company and must have a pretty decent job and pay as they pretty much acknowledge, as well as their boss does, that they really don't have a risk of getting fired considering how important their work is. Regardless of that your girlfriend at the time who apparently just cosplays decides to dump you because you can't get it up for a second round or some shit. She's a cunt, she leaves you, and you end up rebounding with your boss before stumbling upon a cat adoption site that is sketchy as fuck with every cat but one sold out which has no information on it and later you find it to have human hands. That's basically the unpaid demo with the paid version seemingly having more as well as more updates planned later on.

The only big gripe I have is when you're on the computer looking at the sketchy cat website the text is forcibly made egregiously slow for literally no reason other than the mood which really makes it painfully annoying watching the text fill out at a third grader's reading speed. The art is fine, as mentioned before, and the animation that was recently added reminds me of flash animation using shapes and just moving them about but its done well enough that it doesn't look that janky other than the cum if its there, which is stiff and off looking.

It'll be interesting to see where this goes as it looks like it'll be weird and potentially psychological.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Noseknows

The art very nice with a very unique style but that's about all the game has going for it at the moment. A short demo that takes less than 10 minutes to finish. I'm not sure why the Dev bothered to add choices into the game as regardless of what is picked it still results in the same outcome though a single line of text may be different. Really isn't enough content to say if the game is good or bad at the moment. Only thing I can say is that the ex-gf is a bitch. 2.5/5