RPGM - Cattle Castle 2 [v1.3.3] [FungalDragon]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Dargondo

Just finished v1.2.1 and my only thought as the end credits rolled by was, "huh...neat."

It's got decent voice acting and decent animations when they show up and if you're into turning into a hyper sexualized cow, then this is for you.
    Sadly, it seems that it's primarily transformation and game over focused content as nothing really happens in battle aside from basic attacks and the occasional curse progressing attack.
    No sexual content really arises unless you game over and I'm assuming that by losing to specific bosses you'll get specific game overs, but I'm not really that interested in playing more to find out.

The only way I would say this game would be improved is if combat became more interesting/entertaining (add in mid battle transformations, attack animations, and H-attacks) and if more sexual content was added that you could see and access in game rather than as game overs.

Overall, not bad, not amazing.
    If you're into this as a fetish, then you'll enjoy it.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Jasra343

I give it a 3 not because it was bad; far from it. I give it a 3 in hopes the creator builds on the blueprints he made with these 2 games and makes something spectacular
    and just like that, I have to go on a tangent because reviews must at least be 200 words
  3. 5.00 star(s)

molsam69

nothing else really like it, if you're into cow tf this is the best game! voice acting was good, and animations were decent. It is a very niche fetish, but I'm glad someone was willing to make a game about it. It is much better than cattle castle 1 as well. Much more detailed with a lot of time to enjoy it.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

defcon9801

Perfect for the people like Breast Expansion and Cow Transformation, Always was a fan of that and this game add just that, the only thing I would like to see is a surrender button so it is easier to see the bad ending easier.