RPGM - Completed - Cattle Slave Factory Escape ~A Milky Climax of Pleasure and Shame ~ [Final] [Tanoshiitake]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Bruel

Not good.

Art is great for a japanese game, but there's just not enough variation in it. Every scene is basically the same it goes teasing -> yellow sparks -> ahegao -> blue sparks -> lactation.

And these are the only things that change between each CG. It's just a static image with photoshop layers applied on top as the scene evolves. wouldn't be a problem if say, it had a good amount of content or a lot of decent writing for each CG. But it doesn't. It's just bad, poorly translated writing for a pittance of scenes.

If you're into the fetishes, this might appeal to you, but only because options are really limited for this sort of content. this game wouldn't be able to compete with the bottom of the barrel on more mainstream categories.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

hojaoscura

Game based on Rpg MV, it is a fairly soft title with well-designed scenes, if you are looking for a game fully oriented to the punishment of breasts, it is your game, do not play it for the story, it is a good product.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

mercury

TL;DR

A fairly basic RPGMaker game that caters to a specific audience. If you're into this game's tags it may be a good match, but if not it doesn't have much to offer. I, personally, am into it so my score reflects that a bit.

Gameplay

It's an RPGMaker game, with nothing particularly novel about it. It has random encounters, standing images, no clothing destruction, and only has defeat scenes with the main bosses. As far as I can tell you can always escape a battle and there is no real penalty to losing (you respawn in the safe room). The levels come pretty easy, there is no skill point system to manage, and you don't even have to interact with the equipment/shop/item system if you don't want to.

The game consists of a series of levels with a door you need to get through protected by a secure terminal. To unlock the door terminal you must unlock a few other terminals that are elsewhere in the level, unlocking a terminal basically means fighting a series of enemies and finding the right path (there are dead ends guarded by enemies). There is also a "side quest" on each level as well which allows you to rescue girls and is required to achieve the "good" ending. Once the door is unlocked you will fight a mini-boss for the level.

There are 4 different endings, and the good ending can be achieved only encountering a single sex scene. After you win the game you are left in a reminiscence room and can unlock all scenes, including any you missed or have not seen.

Story

It is pretty hard to figure out what's going on through the raw machine translation, but if you're familiar with the genre/style of games it seems pretty straightforward. You are the captain of an elite fighting force, you go on a special mission to infiltrate an enemy facility that is actually a high-tech sex dungeon. The mission goes poorly and you are captured by Hitler "Hiedler", who then subjects you and your team to breast enlargement and forced lactation. You manage to get out of your cell and have to free the rest of your team while getting successively more lewd/transformed. The good end involves saving a bunch of people from the facility, including your team, reversing the transformation, and defeating Hiedler. Bad endings happen when you lose in various ways near the end of the game.

Graphics

Nothing special about the maps/tiles, the focus of this game is on its CGs. The art style is pretty good, though I am not a fan of the "melty" expression the artist does near the end of the CG sequences. The CG is certainly worth a look if you're into this genre, though it's nothing groundbreaking. The CG set from the bad end in which your whole team is corrupted is probably my favorite.

Sex

The focus of the game is very much on bondage, some transformation, sexual training, and toys. There is exactly one scene involving an actual penis, and that is part of one of the endings. If you're into strict bondage (immobilized, in wall, etc), breast enlargement, milking, electric shocks, etc. this is for you.

Bugs

I did randomly get a game freeze/crash when exiting a battle scene. I save pretty often so it wasn't a big deal, but something to be careful of. Probably an engine thing rather than anything the developer messed up.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

burubondage

Version Played: Final (English MTL)

Like what the other comment said, this game is bland. Conclusion at bottom.

Art: (4/5)
    If you like the style, it's pretty great. The expressions are on point and the obvious focus of the game is wonderfully depicted. Perhaps the illustrator decided to hide their inaptitude at drawing limbs (in my opinion) through character posing in this game as compared to their other works, but it works well and there aren't any glaring abnormalities that bring down the whole experience. Provided that, once again, you can appreciate the style.

Plot: (2/5)
    Almost not worth talking about. The only acceptable part of it is that it is at least coherent, based on what I can make out through all the poetry. Other than that, nothing worth talking about or to be of note.

Battle: (2/5)
    Not interesting. Enemies are way too simple to defeat. Leveling up is super easy and grants skills that suit your progression. No special effects or actions during battles, and enemies are boring. The only good part about it is that as you progress through the story the standing art changes a bit and has great expressions during battles. Other than that, yuck.

H-Scenes: (4/5)
    Poetry aside, the scenes are well paced, has many stages of illustrations through each scene and are not super hard to find. There are 4 defeat scenes, 2 event (decision) scenes and 4 BADEND scenes.

Translation: (1/5)
    Well, it's a no-edit MTL so... Yeah, poetry. It's certainly decipherable, so not to the point of being absolute gibberish, but this really isn't something to be complemented on. I basically skip through dialogues in H-scenes and focus on the illustrations when I use them, since that actually works better. If this gets a proper edit then it would at least bump my review up another 1 or 1.5 stars.

TL;DR
    Play this game for the 'lactation' 'milking' 'machine' 'big-breasts' 'electrocute' tags, as well as your appreciation for the art style. Do not expect anything from plot or gameplay, and be prepared to lose brain cells while reading the texts.
  5. 2.00 star(s)

IndriIndri

Version Played: Final (English MTL)

I can only really describe this game as "bland" tbh. It does nothing with the game systems to make it interesting and it's just not that fun to play through.

After the beginning, you navigate through a laboratory which is where the entire game takes place. You go through corridors entering rooms to find Terminals to open the stairs to the next floor. "Hacking" a terminal involves entering a new area and just fighting enemies that guard each room and you basically just kill them with your skills, and find the terminal at the end of the area to clear it. After doing this enough times on the floor, you fight a boss which lets you open the stairs and move to the next floor. On the third floor, opening the door leads to an ending.

In some rooms are chests with healing items, but that's the extent of rewarding exploration besides one area in Floor 1 and 2 where you can "save" some people trapped but instead it leads to you getting captured instead and a H scene. There is no equipment or anything like that, just new skills as you level up and gold to buy more healing items.

The combat is as boring as it can be as your skills are all just "do damage for MP cost, choose between Single Target or AOE" and as you level up you get new skills which do more damage but cost more MP, so your strategy is usually just use the strongest skill you have. You can buy HP and MP restore at vending machines, but it's kinda stupid because you only need the 50% MP and 50% HP restores anyway, they are the most cost efficient and by the end of the game I had 15k gold and plenty of healing items which I didn't need to use.

Since navigating the laboratory and the "hacking areas" has chests with more MP/HP items, you don't even need to buy that much. Enemies and bosses are also as basic as you can get, even the final boss of the third floor guarding the exit you can kill in 2 attacks if you have the 400mp single target skill unlocked. For the most part the only time you'll die is if you either forget to heal, or intentionally die to bosses for the scenes.

As for the scenes themselves, there's 10 total. One mandatory from the prologue, first floor has 1 encounter if you try and save people, and 1 boss loss, second floor has 1 encounter and 1 boss loss, and then third floor has 1 boss loss and an ending scene if you ecape. I don't know how you get the other 3.

In my playthrough I only got 7 of the possible 10 as I got "Bad End 2" and the game doesn't really explain or hint at how to get the other endings even after you beat it. I wasn't going to go through the game again so I just unlocked the gallery and saw the others that way.

(I assume maybe you could actually save the people without getting caught, and there was one Door on the third floor I didn't know how to open. But yeah, I'm not playing the game again to figure that out. )

Everything is all focused on Breast Play, Lactation and Ahegao (orgasm face). You can also expect electric shocks and breast expansion, with only one scene out of all of them involving the main girl actually getting fucked (which happened to be one I didn't get). There is a lot of focus on milk coming out of their nipples since it's supposed to be about them being Cattle Slaves. After each scene the bad guys just sort of let you go and you return back to the bed on the floor you're on to continue as normal.

I do think the concept and art has it's charm, but it is tied to a barebones game that has no real reason to exist as it doesn't engage in any sort of strategy or thinking. You basically just mash your way through encounters, and only stop to get the scenes. With only 10 total scenes too, it's a fairly short game that only took me 2 hours to complete.

The breast expansion happens after moving to the next floor, and it's mandatory as part of the story as far as I know. I did notice that as her breasts get bigger, the faces she makes in combat change with her getting more aroused the lower her health got. However, losing to any regular enemy just causes a game over and there is no battle rape or anything of that nature. It's more just a cosmetic thing. Still, it's not super common to see breast expansion so I guess those desperate for that kinda content will get some enjoyment here.

The translation is about as barebones as you can get, it's enough that you can understand what to do (the game is not complicated at all though, at least to just complete it) but the dialogue gets pretty bad especially during some of the H scenes.

Since the girls are inflicted with extreme amounts of pleasure a lot of the dialogue can become very hard to read due to being lots of moaning and cumming and such, and there's some parts where the girls start mooing (which I assume is part of the whole "cattle" thing, I wasn't really paying attention tbh).

I don't think a better translation would improve this game much though, it still suffers from fundamental problems about its gameplay. It would help to make some of the scenes more engaging though, but I doubt anyone will spend the time to do it for a game like this.

This is another case where I'd say probably just download a save if you're interested in the game and look at the gallery that way instead of wasting time trying to go through the game. It doesn't do anything interesting and can just feel like a waste of time. The MTL translation is also pretty bad, so I don't think it's really worth subjecting yourself to this when you can just use a save and see all the scenes that way.