EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
patreonBanner.png

Overview:
Follow Holly as she attempts to recover her memory and find her purpose in a strange land. She will encounter many new faces on her journey, and maybe a few old ones. Some of them will be willing to help her, while others may be interested in "other" things. This game has a futuristic/sci-fi fantasy setting.​

Thread Updated: 2020-03-16
Release Date: 2020-03-11
Developer: Agent Nova -
Developer other games: Serenity Circle, Glitches and Bitches
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

demoImage5.png demoImage4.png demoImage3.png demoImage2.png demoImage1.png previewv050.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Camel

Jun 8, 2017
soo... possible to go ... whatever youd call it when a girl chases other girls and dickgirls?... ill just call it "lesbian with a twist" for now.

• Haha
Reactions: Lucy798

Nerra

Apr 13, 2018

Anyone know why the quest text box is black? Is it a bug, or a problem with my RPGM RTP?

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Anyone know where to find a walkthrough? I keep getting lost when quests say "Somewhere in X", and you have to explore a place even after being told you've explored them all.

Smopy

Dec 22, 2017
So, the game is not bad but short (in a good way). the things or quests on this game is like straight (don't have a lore or a good background) just play it and things kind happens (?), the CGs the not bad either but like i said the game is short so don't have that kind of huge variations of things (IDK the time to finish this because i got bored on the middle xD) but i think is worthy the time to play.

PS: of those are having problem with the resolution just press F3 or F4 to fix it

yehweh

Sep 24, 2017
So, the game is not bad but short (in a good way). the things or quests on this game is like straight (don't have a lore or a good background) just play it and things kind happens (?), the CGs the not bad either but like i said the game is short so don't have that kind of huge variations of things (IDK the time to finish this because i got bored on the middle xD) but i think is worthy the time to play.

PS: of those are having problem with the resolution just press F3 or F4 to fix it
Did you get to the puzzle with the 5 chests? If so how to solve it can't for the life of me figure it out

3.50 star(s) 8 Votes