Unreal Engine - Abandoned - Celphie: Bounty Hunter [Prototype] [WZero]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Nice Chips

So, this is my first time reviewing a game. I mainly do it to help the dev as this was only intended as a protoype.

Story could be intersting but there is not a lot to say about this in the protoype.

The way you move around in the level is the big point of critique in my opinion. The way you move around is a bit weird. You can see how the levels are not built up in up, down, left and right but in up-left, up-right, down-left and down-right. This might be due to not being used to it but I did not like it.
    I understand, it could be a lot of work but a moveable camera whilst on levels could help.

The combat is nothing from the ordinary. It's turn based and could still need some improvement. How it works atm is you fill up you AP and bomb the shit out of your opponents with the RPGs and grenade launchers it provides (at least I did it that way) That's it.

The animations (there is just one up close) are pretty decent. Cum is a bit weird but this is alien and it's only a prototype, so I'll let that slip :)
    The other two animations (that I found) are from quite far away so a moveable camera with zoom function would be helpful yet again. Another thing I would like, is that the animations don't end. They are quite short and I would like to be able to end them as I please.

Overall, pretty decent prototype, some room for improvement but I would play this game in it's full version or another one for which this is only a protoytpe :)