Unity - Completed - CENDRES [Final] [Arrowkey]

1. 2.00 star(s)

GracefulDarkness

the gameplay is overall very tedious and not particularly interesting. it's a tower defense game, but not one with very much strategy, especially once you gain the Attack tower, which teleports across the map so placement doesn't matter, increases your max hp (which is also your resource for towers) with every kill, and instantly kills every enemy

however, even WITHOUT that, there's only three real stages, and it's just very slow and boring to get through every single one. you just place down soldiers and cannons everywhere you can

the actual scenes are fine, really disappointing quality from Meito, nothing to write home about too much. the main issue i find is just that it's so annoying to get to every scene; you have to replay the game multiple times, you have to lose on stages (which can take a while in later levels due to max hp being upgraded--i literally just went into cheat engine and made my hp set to 1 then let an enemy kill me to speed it up), sometimes dialogue options give some, and even then there's still many that seem much more obtuse to get

legitimately, this game is not worth the time. if you like the artstyle, i highly suggest you just go look up "meito" on some hentai website and look at some of his OTHER works, because those have much higher quality things, while also not dealing with this awful gameplay