VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Censored Sight [v0.5.1] [Aquaworshipper]

1. 5.00 star(s)

WannaFly_WannaDie

The censorship angle is really hot and a solid execution of a great fetish, but the games incomplete state does leave an empty feeling here. There's really not a lot of variety to the censorship or characters that even mention it. That being said, just having every character's eyes censored for the whole game grants such an erotic feeling of denial. It's a game that gets what's hot about being censored. Also, the other fetishes on display (findom in particular) and all the content that did get finished is great, so I think a good rating is still deserved.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

mboshesap5

One of the best femdom games out there that never got finished. Pretty good ideas and bugless smooth gameplay. No grinding etc. either. Really unlucky. You can still hang around for maybe 1 hour of gameplay though.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Candtr

I really really like this game, I hope it won't get abandoned because the potential is there and also there aren't many other games like this with the same fetishes etc. so this game fills a niche. Let's see where it goes
  4. 5.00 star(s)

SamTheGal

Really love the censorship fetish aspect of the game, wish we had more scenes like the full body censor one.
    The game has a lot of great scenarios and characters, and it goes about tease and denial very well.
    Really excited to see where this game goes.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

mtnaum

Surprisingly good, despite the strange focus on censorship fetish.

Decent amount of content for a 0.4 release, but don't bother if you don't like humiliation/NTR. Basically no content that doesn't fall under one of those two branches, but that might have just been my playthrough.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

spam24601

It's a pretty solid game so far and I commend OP for catering to a niche audience. The censorship doesn't really do much for me, but it's blended with a number of other femdom variants so it ends up working out anyway. I really would like to see some kind of progress checker though, so we can see if we ran out of content or not.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

salogo

i really love the game, it's unique, and it's rare to find games that contain these fetishes, many said that it's weird and fucked up, well if there are some who enjoy it then it's all good, i mean they didn't hurt anyone,
  8. 5.00 star(s)

skwada

INNOVATIVE game!!!!!!! Excellent writing, excellent cgs, excellent Innovation in the censorship fetish domain!!!! i declare this game as based

Some positive adjectives to describe this game:
    • charming (character and story)
    • creative (censorship fetish domain)
    • courageous (censorship fetish domain)
    • amazing (characters and story and censorship fetish domain)
    • awesome (censorship fetish domain)
    • blithesome (i dont know what this means)
    • excellent (story, characters, censorship fetish domain)
    • fabulous (everything)
  9. 5.00 star(s)

NicCag

Great game. Great concept. Definitely looking forward to seeing where this goes over time. I wish you the best of luck.

Characters are written very well and I can't wait to see how they will be developed in future releases.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

Zamel_

V 0.3
    Although this is more like a demo, I loved it, I see a lot of potential, I love Femdom in general, censorship and denial in general are one of my favorite fetishes.

worth some 30 minutes of gameplay but it is really well done. Basic writing but super exciting
    I can see a lot of potential , maybe even spicing up the game by adding some armpit fetish or something of the same scale

I wish you good luck!
    (this review should be updated as the game receives more update)