Collection Video CEO NEET Collection [2024-08-26] [CEO_NEET]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

kztune

Feb 28, 2018
Does anyone know if the uncensored version is on Neet's Subscribestar?
yep the uncensored version are all on his subscribestar, but not all, seems like very few is censored by request of the original artist I assume so those ones will never have uncensored version

cgbcvsdsd

Jan 17, 2023

The videos and differences of these three are missing

HaremKing9000

Jan 31, 2023
-Voiced Nero- *Censored*
(You'll have to rely on the uncensored versions from someone else if they get released. I probably am in the minority as I prefer the censored versions more. Hope you enjoy these nonetheless)

Loop A:

Loop B:

Climax A:

Climax B:

HaremKing9000

Jan 31, 2023
Can anyone tell the difference between Climax A and Climax B for Nero? I'm playing them side by side but I can't find anything noticeably different. Maybe CEO_Neet uploaded the wrong file on Fantia?

Aug 11, 2022
Thanks for your sharing.

Master are two ways to call it: マスター (A) / 奏者 (B) (in 2:25)

View attachment 3968757
For explanation that's most likely useless, it's because how Fate series are intertwined:
She makes appearance in two Fate series, Fate Extra series and Fate Grand Order series.
In FE (Fate Extra), afaik in English Nero calls player 奏者 which means "player," and in FGO (Fate Grand Order) Nero calls player マスター which means "Master."
Since Fate fandom have some sensitive fans on some couples, developers are also very careful on creating/supporting couples, so they just decided to call FGO master "master" and FE's master "player" for FE players as well.

Just use the version you prefer.
1724647910282.png

jonono

Nov 3, 2018
For explanation that's most likely useless, it's because how Fate series are intertwined:
She makes appearance in two Fate series, Fate Extra series and Fate Grand Order series.
In FE (Fate Extra), afaik in English Nero calls player 奏者 which means "player," and in FGO (Fate Grand Order) Nero calls player マスター which means "Master."
yeah but the Nero who is in the semen bath is the FGO summer one, especially the twintails tenga bikini costume

jonono

Nov 3, 2018
Well as I said since original character is from FE, I think he just went nice and added a voice for FE fans as well.
oh shit yeah I just noticed the difference in 02:26
disregard my previous post I suck dick

on side note: horosuke just finished Semiramis set. you guys can found it on the usual place
8107f718-3715-4c38-8df5-dbfb89a44f4a.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: geodude711
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes