CG Rip from .exe

flame_bandit

May 31, 2018
both versions of ionian corps games are given as .exe files, which i assume include all files other games would have, such as renpy or rpgmvp. for both of these i have some tools to extract/decrypt files for cg rip, but i have not been able to do it for the .exe file. does anyone have a code/software recommendation or any coding library that helps with that? give me a tip and i can work on the rest by myself

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
The only ionian corp game I found on here is a RPGM game. If it's just an "exe" file, extract it like a zip file (maybe only 7zip does this?) then extract the CG like any other RPGM game.

flame_bandit

May 31, 2018
The only ionian corp game I found on here is a RPGM game. If it's just an "exe" file, extract it like a zip file (maybe only 7zip does this?) then extract the CG like any other RPGM game.
7zip actually helped extract files, but then there were other files, the largest being .enigma1 and I could not find a way to extract from that. what i found though is that there is another thread for extracting from .exe :
https://f95zone.to/threads/enigmavbunpacker-rpg-maker-exe-unpacking.5924/
you need to download the latest version of the tool and it extracts all rpgmvp files, after that you can use another decryptor and get png files