VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Chains of Pleasure [Ch. 4] [ShuttleCockGames]

1. 5.00 star(s)

forzato

I went into it curious and was not left disappointed. It's well written and the pacing leaves you on edge wondering where it's going to twist next. It's got fantastic replayability as well since you can decide how you want to approach each situation. It's easily one of my favourite titles!
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Darkmetal

[Review version Ch.2 Windows]

This is really a trainer game in disguise, and in many ways what a trainer game should be.

1. It's interwoven with a proper story and interesting characters with arcs.

2. Unlike J trainer games where it's all about confinement and sex or western trainers which are often just a tedious grind of "5 dances to get 1 HJ, 5 HJ to get to BJ and so on," Chains of Pleasure is about the psychological manipulation of trust, love and lust to bring women under the MC's control.

A sexy, well thought out, well paced, well rendered game.

Highly recommended.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Shuchetan

I really like how fast paced the story is. However, there might be a little more depth to the emotions.

Excellent art work.
    Overall a Great Job. Looking forward to how this turns out.

Some minute details that can definitely be improved is the forest of pine needles posing as bush. You could have also included a third option with a landing strip / Heart Shaped Bush.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

D Dog

Just an outstanding release from the developer. The story flows really good, and the renders are of high quality. The developer made the characters of the game believable, and seem like real life as well. I will be looking for more updates on this game.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

kartz312

excellent game, nicely paced, story isnt stupid and takes its time to delvelop.

renders are sweet nicely done with great colours nothing to in your face.

hope this game goes far, if by what ive played so far its going to be awesome
  6. 2.00 star(s)

Hyped

9/10 for the technical execution, graphics and writing syntax. The tease is done well too.

2/10 for the cringy b-movie premise. "bloodline" , "break her" for no logical reason, husbands who sell their wives without much resistance, "successor" to some cheesy "rebuild an empire" plot.
    Overall, one of the best new releases this season.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

rob9394

great start.... love the arts and story so far, been a while since i was impressed! keep up the good work!!

- would be great if there is a darker path. most games are quite unrealistic with unrealistic optional, so a "Darker path" would be great, giving the MC more dominant/forceful option in the game or switch this off for gamers who are more vanilla?
  8. 4.00 star(s)

BeastMaster59

My Rating of [v1.0] is:

Pros:
    + Great Renders
    + Active Play
    + Good Opening
    + Crime
    + Long Game Play

Cons:
    - V1.0 Release Rating

Conclusion:

The Game has a Great Crime Opening Story.
    The MILF Is Hot,and the story has a touch of NTR or Netorare to it..
    (Guy fucks other mans wife)
    The writing is Good,and the Gameplay is pretty long for the first release.
    Love the wife`s bush (Nice and Thick) but loved shaved ones as well,
    but it looks great on the wife.
    For People looking for Hot Sex will be disappointed in the V1.0 Release,
    only jerking scenes for the moment.
    What I dont like is the V.1.0 release info on the Game...., it should read something like V0.1 or something like that.
    This game is more like a Alpha release.

My Advisory:
    Still worth the Download
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Daddy59

Very well constructed story. The truth is, it is a good thing to bring real-life thoughts to the game. A success story that I wish the makers a heart. I look forward to the sequel. I trust that there are two negative criticisms that will only confirm the jump!
  10. 5.00 star(s)

lolman50

i think this is one of the best games i player the art is very realistic the model is great a half cool story suits my fetish well , it's so promising as a first release and well become a great game altogether plz keep up the good work:D
  11. 5.00 star(s)

bobbybiggerplays2

This game is hot as fuck. Dialogue is clean and thought out. Characters are full developed. Most of these games are about going just far enough to suspend disbelief. This game does that because this jody chick is actually believable. Art is top notch. Can't wait for more of this game!
  12. 4.00 star(s)

popober

*First release review*

The premise is incredibly interesting, but it remains to be seen what the dev will actually do with it. I've long wanted for a game where you can properly dominate and train women into a dedicated slave fueled primarily by her basest carnal instincts, but too many have either disappeared into the ether or simply failed to live up to expectations.

I also like how the points system is implemented: Instead of just static meters that only track how much you have and can rise or lower due to arbitrary interpretations of a given choice, the stats actually kind of play off against each other.

Basically, you can build up "trust" and then treat that as a resource that you can lose if you go for an aggressive "love" or "lust" choice. This goes in line with how the narration constantly mentions focusing on how a girl turns out after training, meaning getting them to trust you is only a means to an end.

On the visuals: there are a lot of rough parts, like how the models seem quite plain/generic. I had trouble telling Leo and Howard apart because they're both bald.

But those are the dudes, and they are nigh irrelevant. On the subject of the (currently sole) female model, I actually like how she looks quite dowdy and a little unkempt. Other games have a premise where the characters are supposed to be economically struggling, but still look like they undergo week-long spa treatments and have their own personal stylists.

The story also makes it a point that Jody truly is just a regular person pushed to the brink of poverty and is just a "starter" course for the protagonist. Still, by no means is she any sort of ugly and those curves delicious.

The worst thing I can say, which is also why I took a star off, is that the CGs could use finer camera or angle work(whatever the hell that's called). Right now, the visuals don't feel very dynamic. At all. The pseudo-POV is also a bit awkward; I get the importance of maintaining projectability, but there are so many ways to utilize the camera that keeps the focus off the MC's model if you don't want straight up first-person.

Really hoping that changes in future updates, which I can't wait for btw.