VN Unity Abandoned Chains Of Pleasure [Demo] [Akiba Studio]

KingRocket

Jan 18, 2020
"A demo made a few years ago"
"On Hold"

So it's basically already dead but you want to put the demo out anyway, is that right?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ianuda

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020
"A demo made a few years ago"
"On Hold"

So it's basically already dead but you want to put the demo out anyway, is that right?
Yeah, basically game died few years ago with just a demo but dev yesterday decided to put it out on various sites because he might return to working on it soon .

Ianuda

Nov 14, 2020
Yeah, basically game died few years ago with just a demo but dev yesterday decided to put it out on various sites because he might return to working on it soon .
Based, keep it up, any femdom game is a welcome addition to my collection.

Reactions: bulifun

MadMonk

May 26, 2017
You mean wants to drive people to his Patreon in hope that some are dumb enough to sign up for it...

Schlong50

Dec 11, 2019
Interesting... the two game screens show my personal taste border between "Yeay, I like 'em big" and "uhh.. thats too much. No thanks". Anyway; good luck to the dev. If I like it I might buy it on itch should it get released.

tankie123

Nov 17, 2017

CravenGrave

Apr 10, 2020
This one is weird. I get that it's a demo but it's so short. There really isn't much that's being setup and as usual with Unity games some basic comforts like fast forwards are missing. In theory it looks like it could be a decent game but rather than throwing out a demo that doesn't even setup the basic story and or really gives any impression of the quality to expect it would be better to actually return to development, update that demo and then push it everywhere.

Kamashi

Nov 24, 2018
View attachment 1426653

Overview:
This is a short demo of a visual novel I did a couple of years ago using my characters and setting.​

Thread Updated: 2021-09-28
Release Date: 2021-09-28
Developer: Akiba Studio - - -
Censored: No
Version: Demo
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - - - - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 1426661 View attachment 1426663
"visual novel" ≠ tag: 3d game