EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Banner.png

Overview:
In a world born of chaos, the ancient gods separated their offspring in hopes of avoiding apocalyptic conflict. They created three distinct, temporal dimensions for each of their respective children, entrusting the crucial task of their children’s survival to one being: the Champion.
For eons, this Champion has watched over the three dimensions. But now, the Champion has vanished without a trace.
The Protagonist, despite his best efforts, is forced to take part in a deadly competition to decide the future Champion… and the fates of all. Will he survive? Or will he be crushed under the weight of fate?
Fortunately, he won’t be alone in this harrowing adventure. Several trustworthy and noticeably beautiful allies will forge this path beside him. Together, surely they can surpass the toughest challenges, and experience the most succulent of pleasures.
What are you waiting for? The adventure awaits…​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-19
Release Date: 2024-02-06
Developer: Zimon
Censored: No
Version: 0.87
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Signatures:

Secret Codes:

New ratings/reviews have been disabled for this game thread, due to review manipulation from the developer (read more)

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -

Splits:

Compressed
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Mac (v0.86): - - - -

Extras: Gallery unlock - Saves

* This unofficial version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

doggyblow.gif asme thin.png asmelegup.gif izafs.png izafdog3.gif CharaStudio-2020-12-06-15-12-18-Render.png heranurse.png heradesk.gif ccleos.png CharaStudio-2020-12-02-19-20-47-Render.png tsu.png tsucowsex3.gif estiasurp.png estiamast2.gif CharaStudio-2020-09-18-17-14-29-Render.png CharaStudio-2020-11-22-00-41-51-Render.png CharaStudio-2020-12-17-20-22-56-Render.png CharaStudio-2020-12-05-17-25-13-Render.png pregx_sex7.gif CharaStudio-2021-01-31-00-34-59-Render.png CharaStudio-2021-02-01-21-05-10-Render.png CharaStudio-2021-04-04-17-21-55-Render.png amazonpress.gif CharaStudio-2021-04-11-16-55-17-Render.png

Last edited by a moderator:

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
It will take you to a new world divided in three dimentions, dominated by order and peace, ...​
Can someone tell me what this means, please? (y)

(After reading this I want to say, sarcastically, "Oh good, only three! Those six and seven dimension games I like take sooooo long to render. And then the room starts changing colors and the cat whines, until eventually the dog stands up and walks out of the room mumbling something like, 'How many lights bulbs to change a human?'" But this doesn't actually give me insight to what that statement means ...) o_O

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
Can someone tell me what this means, please? (y)

(After reading this I want to say, sarcastically, "Oh good, only three! Those six and seven dimension games I like take sooooo long to render. And then the room starts changing colors and the cat whines, until eventually the dog stands up and walks out of the room mumbling something like, 'How many lights bulbs to change a human?'" But this doesn't actually give me insight to what that statement means ...) o_O
Now the plot should be more understandable.
[Zimon]

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
Oh, yes, I understand now. Thank you. (y)

(I didn't realise my question would require changes to anything! I apologise if I sounded rude :oops:, or, you are welcome for my pointing out a mistake :)--whichever is most positive and applicable.)
Don't worry, every criticism and advice is welcome for us, they serve to improve our game.
[Zimon]

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
I'm really really sorry about that stupid error. The fixed game is in uploading.
Cool. So the below are notes I took while playing your game:

Loved this very usefull feedback. We're going to follow your advices surely. Thank you very much.

[Ezekiel]

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
FOR FIXED GAME DOWLOAD IT JUST FROM MEGA.
We will soon adjust all downloads.

[Ezekiel]

Aug 22, 2017
It's strange.
Or if this type of games who using a Illusion game as render or those games using those uncanny valley 3d models.

Anyway, i always welcome new games.

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
Not the worst start by any stretch of the imagination. The concept's interesting, though it could use some polish (eg. a scene where Asmedia's hand is clipping through the open laptop on the table)

This art style's becoming more and more popular, but I'm not complaining. You've got my attention. Good luck with development.

3.90 star(s) 35 Votes