PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
I'm stuck on Aneko's events. I have the first one, then the game skipped to the last one. Where is this 'gobbo' figure and how do I progress with the normal events with Aneko?

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
The game needs to have more information on how to unlock characters. For instance, once I finished Heramael's story, the game never indicated that I should go to the lab to meet Syxia and unlock her quest.

Once certain characters are unlockable, the game should add a quest to show how to unlock them.

And some hints should be more intuitive, ie. instead of using fake, useless, and confusing info like "gobbo" it should of say the goblin or Syxia (like how Isabel's hint says I need to progress with Neon, not calling her punny or some other useless word).

I don't mind the random scenes not having hints because they aren't in the events theater (like surprising Estia at the pool in school, or joining the girls while they bathe), but events that are in a girls event list should have hints associated with them.

Last edited:

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
How can I get the second quest to start? I have Syxia unlocked and seen all her events, but is Aneko's quest broken and unable to be unlocked because I've 'finished' her quest line according to the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, the game should be fixed so the later events shouldn't be able to be viewed until after the earlier events are seen.

Reij

Jun 22, 2018
New team huh? *takes a look* Zimon's gone? That sounds like there's a story. Might be time to give this another spin instead of just ignoring it on my watch list backlog.

Edit after reading the 'Time to Evolve' Patreon post: Ok, so not as gone as some of the itch comments made it sound, but stepping away from a management position into a managed position. Having the old game, posts, and everything related to it just disappear from people's itch feeds probably wasn't the best way to transition. Hopefully, the new leads will deliver a worthwhile product going forward.

Last edited:
Reactions: AhrimanH

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017

Public Release 0.92
New
31 minutes ago
Here it is, new update 0.92!
Enjoy it!
Launcher Downloads:
-
Android Download:
-
Update Only Download:
-
What's new in this version:
Code rework & clean
New decoration - Plushie
New decoration - Canvas
Radio reworked
New Girl UI - Asmedia
Discord plugin toggable
Shops quantity added
Story change - Emiko at Dusk
Bugs fixed:

• Fixed errors in the cards of Syxia and Nephtis.
  • Added the tracker and theater of Syxia.
  • Fixed missing images of Sheila.
  • Fixed the doggy-hound error.

3.80 star(s) 35 Votes