Change All Paths of Daz Studio

joybosa

Jan 6, 2018
Can anyone help me regarding changing all the paths of Daz Studio?
I want to change default content library and all data path of Daz studio to another location or drive because of storage problem. I also want to change Daz install Manager 's Manifest and My Daz 3D Library's default path.
Thanks in Advance.

Mar 7, 2018
Go to "Edit" > "Preference" > "Content" Tab, and click on "Content Directory Manager".

Then select the folder that do you want to change and click on "Edit".
Will i need to reinstall all my DAZ stuff that is on the other drive? I have 2 DAZ libraries on 2 different drives because i ran out almost of space!! These DAZ stuff takes so much space its crazy(and you need so much to do the most simple thing.....) :mad:

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Will i need to reinstall all my DAZ stuff that is on the other drive? I have 2 DAZ libraries on 2 different drives because i ran out almost of space!! These DAZ stuff takes so much space its crazy(and you need so much to do the most simple thing.....) :mad:
No, just use "Add" instead of "Edit" in Content Directory Manager. You can have multiples folders for DAZ content.

joybosa

Jan 6, 2018
Go to "Edit" > "Preference" > "Content" Tab, and click on "Content Directory Manager".

Then select the folder that do you want to change and click on "Edit".
Thanks for your reply.What about daz install manager?Should I change anything there?