Unity - Change Deck [v0.4] [Begrove]

1. 5.00 star(s)

yomamageay

This is a game I personally really enjoyed. There is a decent amount of variety and the animations are quite well done. The Gameplay is not too thrilling, but it is actually isn't completely mind numbing. I feel the gameplay is a good compromise between the non existent gameplay of VNs while still keeping it simple.

Overall the game is a great pick if you're into TF and like light gameplay, but if you want intense gameplay or aren't into growing boobs and butts, this just isn't for you
  2. 5.00 star(s)

jonas132

I enjoyed the game, to my surprize, even. I didn't went for full gallery, and it's really hard to do, especially for MC, as you dependant on your AI opponent to transform you in a correct way. I just went with the flow, played to see max transformations, and I think that's how it should be played. Also, dialogues are light and fun. Comapred with gorgeous, beautiful renders this makes the girls really likeable.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

KL-001-A

It's a pretty awful game, but the animations are nice.
    Major complaint: the hit detection on the minigame that lets your read your opponent's mind is terrible, I've played way too many rhythm and timing games to fail this much, it doesn't even register right if I'm on the easiest one.

There's absolutely no way I'm relying on RNG and grinding to get all the gallery unlocks, so I'm cheating to get them.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

libertypics

Great art, great concept, fets that are great when they're done right...
    ... yet the execution of the game is so poor it lands at a 2.
    It's essentially a pure RPS, no skill involved, maybe you can eventually ever see the scene you want, terrible gameplay experience. The art and uncommon fet would maybe mean a 3 or 4 buried in it if it grows in the right direction but, given past experiences with these devs, I'm not optimistic enough to give it more than a 2 for now. Not just the adult game industry but any game industry, freaking flash games, are executed better than this total random chance fest.