VN Ren'Py Completed Changeling Tale [v1.0.2] [Little Napoleon]

4.80 star(s) 18 Votes

Imskel

Apr 23, 2017
Just got done with Marion's story line was a shame it came to an end (till a future update).

I have enjoyed this game since I found it so long ago on another website I am glad it was picked up here.

Mooncrashing

Jun 17, 2017
Avoid the pub, don't help Marion, get Hazel treats, make sure you take the treats when you chase Hazel, go to the lake when offered the option, don't open up to Marion.
I just wanted to say i love this game but i can't support the patreon and i can't wait to buy the full game though.

Sillnill

Oct 3, 2018
Wonderful game. Really draws you in. The art is fantastic and so is the music. Only real issue I have at the moment is the lack of kinky things and Hazel not being a romance target. (Best girl). Really a gem of a game.

SlimeDroid

Feb 27, 2018
I know Malcolm likes his women furry or scaly but will Hazel come into play at some point? I kept thinking if he can do this to others then can he do the reverse to Hazel? I did enjoy it even if the endings that are there felt disappointing.

Reactions: Watsup

Watsup

Feb 13, 2018
I know Malcolm likes his women furry or scaly but will Hazel come into play at some point? I kept thinking if he can do this to others then can he do the reverse to Hazel? I did enjoy it even if the endings that are there felt disappointing.
There's still 2 more chapters to go for each of the three first romances, and 8 more romances on top of those that haven't been started. We'll see where hazel fits into that at some point...

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
Avoid the pub, don't help Marion, get Hazel treats, make sure you take the treats when you chase Hazel, go to the lake when offered the option, don't open up to Marion.
thanks graces story was very good how do you get the 3 Easter eggs and how to you get the slurp and treasure hunter achievements

Watsup

Feb 13, 2018
thanks graces story was very good how do you get the 3 Easter eggs and how to you get the slurp and treasure hunter achievements
Click on the bell for a minigame and beat it, click on Marion during the nightmare on the last cg 3 times, and click on Grace on the cgs following her uh.. swallowing :V

Reactions: FM751

FM751

May 4, 2018
I've found the first two, but no matter how much (or where) I click on Grace I can't seem to trigger anything but the normal scene progression. Am I doing something wrong?

Watsup

Feb 13, 2018
I've found the first two, but no matter how much (or where) I click on Grace I can't seem to trigger anything but the normal scene progression. Am I doing something wrong?
Most likely, click on her during the last text box of the blowjob.

Phuriousgeorge

Donor
Dec 8, 2018
Finally had a moment to play though 88% of the game. Very impressed with the writing, visuals and soundtrack (left the music going while I took a break to prepare dinner)! I can't wait for more! While not the typical VN I've seen on this site, this is a refreshing change to the stereotypical VN and honestly forgot about looking for the lewdness while enjoying the story.

Now off to find the 12% I'm missing :)

Edit: I wonder if @Krull would be so kind as to sig this one up!

Reactions: Mooboy2000

FM751

May 4, 2018
Most likely, click on her during the last text box of the blowjob.
Still no luck, I'm afraid.

Ah! Tried one last time, windowed vs full screen, though that wasn't the issue. Need to click on what she's holding, or at most, her hand. Clicking on her anywhere else won't trigger it.

Thanks for the help. It's truly a great game - the story, artwork, and music/sound are all top notch.

Watsup

Feb 13, 2018
Still no luck, I'm afraid.

Ah! Tried one last time, windowed vs full screen, though that wasn't the issue. Need to click on what she's holding, or at most, her hand. Clicking on her anywhere else won't trigger it.

Thanks for the help. It's truly a great game - the story, artwork, and music/sound are all top notch.
Oh, I actually didn't know it was specifically that (I don't do the programming), sorry! Glad you enjoyed it!

nech

Jan 29, 2018
any ideas on what the final cost will be like on release? kinda wondering on that since this is a patreon and your sorta getting paid while your working to develop the game which is sort of the reverse of a normal development cycle for a game, in that usually the cost is recouped from sales

Watsup

Feb 13, 2018
any ideas on what the final cost will be like on release? kinda wondering on that since this is a patreon and your sorta getting paid while your working to develop the game which is sort of the reverse of a normal development cycle for a game, in that usually the cost is recouped from sales
Cost will fall in line with most VN's, 15-25 or something, I'm not the project lead but that's been my understanding.

That said, all $3 patrons get it for free when it's finished. I imagine most people who buy the game will get it through Patreon, and the steam/itch.io sales will only be a small revenue stream that just adds a bit to our next games development budget.

Reactions: FM751

nech

Jan 29, 2018
Cost will fall in line with most VN's, 15-25 or something, I'm not the project lead but that's been my understanding.

That said, all $3 patrons get it for free when it's finished. I imagine most people who buy the game will get it through Patreon, and the steam/itch.io sales will only be a small revenue stream that just adds a bit to our next games development budget.
well thats at least reassuring; kinda shitty when you see devs put their stuff up and want a near aa or aaa pricetag ($30,$35,$40) for a game that lasts maybe an hour or two and is VN or something of that nature where the game paths are pretty much whats set and thats it (ie no replay pretty much)

had seen a RPGm lookalike game on steam for $40 and a few reviews said they beat it in a couple hours, and frankly i think steam should maybe not mandate a price but put a cap based on what is actually put into the game so its not 50-100+% above similar types of games in the store

Mooboy2000

Oct 18, 2017
Nooooooo, how can you end Marion's Chapter 2 like that, you evil heartless bas...(just kidding). I can't wait until the next chapter, I even refuse to check out the other romance options until I complete the next section of Marion heh. I also just wanted to comment that I love your writing and story line. This is not just another one of those vn's that is all sex, you feel invested in the story you are reading and you have real feelings for the MC and those he/you are interacting with. Will be supporting your Pat real soon.

Watsup

Feb 13, 2018
Nooooooo, how can you end Marion's Chapter 2 like that, you evil heartless bas...(just kidding). I can't wait until the next chapter, I even refuse to check out the other romance options until I complete the next section of Marion heh. I also just wanted to comment that I love your writing and story line. This is not just another one of those vn's that is all sex, you feel invested in the story you are reading and you have real feelings for the MC and those he/you are interacting with. Will be supporting your Pat real soon.
Marion's chapter 3 is up next!

Just finished a bunch of sprites for her next set of changes.

I'll let our writer know you enjoyed the story :B

Reactions: Phuriousgeorge
4.80 star(s) 18 Votes