Changes of mature teachers [kindnessxy] Development discussion.

kindnessxy

May 25, 2020
My English is not very good,please forgive me.:LOL:

My game is made with HS2.It is under development and has not been released yet.

Game introduction:The protagonist is a college student, he lives with his father and landlady(the landlady's name can be customized,if you like incest,just change it to Mom.) The landlady is a university teacher,she and the protagonist is in the same school.
The landlady didn't like to dress up,and the male students didn't like her.At this time,the protagonist would find a way to change her.
Unexpectedly,his father also stood on his side and helped the protagonist to change the landlady.

In future updates of my game,more footjob and sex content will be added,including of course foot licking.

Here are the pictures in my game. I hope you will like them.
Before the change:
vina_7.png
Fantasy:
vina_2.png
vina_4.png
After the change:
HS2_2020-07-30-15-54-42-681.png
Sex:
vina_1_1.png
Foot:
HS2_2020-07-30-16-02-56-239.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
Overall the game feels like it's about corruption, things to be asked would be if there are other girls to interact with and if the characters can end up in pure sluttery, such as the teacher fucking her students without a care.

But the theme of the game just depends on what you want to make, would the MC be able to steal her from his father?, perhaps just get them to break up now that her inhibitions are broken? what about other girls?.

Without having your general idea on other topics it's hard to give any feedback at all.

kindnessxy

May 25, 2020
Overall the game feels like it's about corruption, things to be asked would be if there are other girls to interact with and if the characters can end up in pure sluttery, such as the teacher fucking her students without a care.

But the theme of the game just depends on what you want to make, would the MC be able to steal her from his father?, perhaps just get them to break up now that her inhibitions are broken? what about other girls?.

Without having your general idea on other topics it's hard to give any feedback at all.
First of all, thank you very much for your reply, your question is very good.
You are right, this game is really about corruption.
The protagonist will take her from his father and corrupt her.
Subsequent updates of the game will also include other students, and even male teachers. It's all about corrupting her.
Another female teacher, male students like her but do not like landlady, resulting in landlady lectures no one would like to listen.
The protagonist will learn from a classmate that male students hate the overly conservative female teacher, and even compare it with another female teacher. So the protagonist decides to change her.
In fact, the protagonist also has an aunt, who is the sister of the protagonist’s father and the principal of the school.The protagonist will also try to corrupt her!
The two female characters I mentioned above, another female teacher and aunt. They will all have sex with the protagonist.
And the female landlord will also be required by the male protagonist to have sex with other people. These are all optional. I will give the player more choices, even sex positions.
In my continuous update, I will add more people. For example, some tramps violate the landlady. At this time, I will give the player a few choices, whether to find her or not.

kindnessxy

May 25, 2020

I forgot to say, I personally like footjob very much. I will let the landlady do this to many characters. I will also let the landlady show her beautiful feet for some people to taste. Of course, the same is true for the female characters added in the future.

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
Ok now the concept feels more tangible.

The development feels like it would be corruption towards a sexually dominant woman, which is interesting because most of the times the corruption tag goes towards the submissive slut style. I say this because foot stuff is on the dominant spectrum, even more when you have foot licking and not just footjobs in general.

Overall it feels like the original reasoning of the MC isn't truly corrupting the "landlady", but rather because he knows her he dislikes that people are like that towards her in the university and only wants to get her a better reputation.

The same feels that could happen towards the aunt, that the MC feels like being too much of a prude doesn't help them in life so his motive is to just "be of help".

Having said that and to add a bit of variety it may be interesting to add a 4th female character being a student in the university. But that's your choice.

Having the main female characters decided the second point is to have all "non-generic male characters", for now we have two which would be your father and you. I don't know what you plan on this point but it is important to note.

But let's go to the gameplay aspect which is quite important:

-First of all it's important to note what type of game will it be, sandbox or visual novel. I feel like corruption combines better with sandbox games but it can be done on visual novels too.

-Then it's important to define mechanics and stats, overall stats serve to guide the type of corruption you are developing with the characters, it isn't the same pure sluttery, cheater, or just sexually open with her partner, so having something that tracks towards what she is becoming feels important. The MC should need stats too, related to persuasion and ability to fight back when something such as having the teacher about to be raped could be solved.

Overall taking the example of the situation you gave, "a few guys that wanna rape the teacher and you have options" this can be done in many different kinds, for example first if you notice something wrong that makes you wanna find her and second if you can actually save her or not. Overall I have to say that the school is already very corrupted.

It is complex but think about what you need to add what you want to add. Ideally you should write the constant evolution of the character towards the corruption think about everything that the game needs for it to be achieved and create a solid base in the game.

At the very least it would be necessary that you have clear the following aspects:

-Game style (sandbox vs visual novel)
-Engine (Rpg maker, Ren'py...)
-Stats and mechanics (things that determine how willing would the teacher be towards certain sex actions, how good she is at sex or determined sex acts or in the case of the MC the stats and mechanics needed to accomplish his objectives).
-Situations and world-building (everything that is necessary to make sense out of the concept and all you built).

It is usually nice to combine it with an storyline that happens with time, mainly because if we lack some kind of events based on time passing the game can feel like an eternal grind, something that takes the player away from any type of grind and feels fresh.

As an example let's take the rape situation this would be how I would personally do it but it changes based on how you wanna do it:

-If the MC has a high enough perception he would find out that something is wrong and decides to go see the "landlady"
-After finding out that he couldnt find her he thinks a bit and imagines a possible place.
-Then after arriving if he has enough strength he can directly beat them up and save her.

Lacking perception or strength would fail to rescue her in different ways.

The Pro's of this way of handling is that it feels more dynamic and immersive, albeit the cons is that players that don't like that type of content may end up being mad (albeit adding a god mode in which you start with all stats maxed would directly solve it).

Another way is the option way, this one lacks stats so it is really static, you directly take the option to save her or leave her, it is really straightforward so it kind of has an effect on the immersive side, but it makes it easier to evade content you dislike.

Hope it helps. In the end I'm just asking so that you have a more clear idea on what you wanna do, a solid base makes a solid game.

kindnessxy

May 25, 2020

The development feels like it would be corruption towards a sexually dominant woman, which is interesting because most of the times the corruption tag goes towards the submissive slut style. I say this because foot stuff is on the dominant spectrum, even more when you have foot licking and not just footjobs in general.

Overall it feels like the original reasoning of the MC isn't truly corrupting the "landlady", but rather because he knows her he dislikes that people are like that towards her in the university and only wants to get her a better reputation.

The same feels that could happen towards the aunt, that the MC feels like being too much of a prude doesn't help them in life so his motive is to just "be of help".

Having said that and to add a bit of variety it may be interesting to add a 4th female character being a student in the university. But that's your choice.

Having the main female characters decided the second point is to have all "non-generic male characters", for now we have two which would be your father and you. I don't know what you plan on this point but it is important to note.

-First of all it's important to note what type of game will it be, sandbox or visual novel. I feel like corruption combines better with sandbox games but it can be done on visual novels too.

-Then it's important to define mechanics and stats, overall stats serve to guide the type of corruption you are developing with the characters, it isn't the same pure sluttery, cheater, or just sexually open with her partner, so having something that tracks towards what she is becoming feels important. The MC should need stats too, related to persuasion and ability to fight back when something such as having the teacher about to be raped could be solved.

Overall taking the example of the situation you gave, "a few guys that wanna rape the teacher and you have options" this can be done in many different kinds, for example first if you notice something wrong that makes you wanna find her and second if you can actually save her or not. Overall I have to say that the school is already very corrupted.

It is complex but think about what you need to add what you want to add. Ideally you should write the constant evolution of the character towards the corruption think about everything that the game needs for it to be achieved and create a solid base in the game.

At the very least it would be necessary that you have clear the following aspects:

-Stats and mechanics (things that determine how willing would the teacher be towards certain sex actions, how good she is at sex or determined sex acts or in the case of the MC the stats and mechanics needed to accomplish his objectives).
-Situations and world-building (everything that is necessary to make sense out of the concept and all you built).

It is usually nice to combine it with an storyline that happens with time, mainly because if we lack some kind of events based on time passing the game can feel like an eternal grind, something that takes the player away from any type of grind and feels fresh.

As an example let's take the rape situation this would be how I would personally do it but it changes based on how you wanna do it:

-If the MC has a high enough perception he would find out that something is wrong and decides to go see the "landlady"
-After finding out that he couldnt find her he thinks a bit and imagines a possible place.
-Then after arriving if he has enough strength he can directly beat them up and save her.

The Pro's of this way of handling is that it feels more dynamic and immersive, albeit the cons is that players that don't like that type of content may end up being mad (albeit adding a god mode in which you start with all stats maxed would directly solve it).

Another way is the option way, this one lacks stats so it is really static, you directly take the option to save her or leave her, it is really straightforward so it kind of has an effect on the immersive side, but it makes it easier to evade content you dislike.

Hope it helps. In the end I'm just asking so that you have a more clear idea on what you wanna do, a solid base makes a solid game.
Thank you very much for your proposal.
Indeed, as you said, the landlady was not a slut at first, but became lewd because of changes. The same is true of his aunt.
In subsequent updates, I will not only add a fourth female character, but even more. Female students I will add, as well as other women. For example, a student’s mother.
My game is not a sandbox game, but a visual novel type.
-Engine is Ren'py
I thought about the statistical problem you said. At first I wanted to add this project, but a lot of people wouldn't bother to look at them. So I want to make the game simpler, which will allow more people to simply enjoy it.
The protagonist’s family environment is very rich, because his father is the boss of a certain company.
Rape, you can choose to save her or not. Because in my story, the protagonist will have this perception condition, because he thinks a lot.
I will give the player some choices in the options, but these will depend on the player.
And if you make a bad choice, I will give players the right to choose again, so that they can experience all the content of the game easier and better.
Of course, if the player does not want to choose again, I will give a prompt to let them continue the game.
For the rape content, I will give a lot of perspectives for the player to choose. This way she will go out at a certain time, and the protagonist will immediately perceive the danger. At this time, the player can choose whether to rescue her. If the landlady is not rescued, she will definitely be raped.

Last edited:

kindnessxy

May 25, 2020

I have written my script, and my game will advance according to my script. And more things will happen. For example, swapping women on both sides.
But it’s not that there is no room for changes to the script, so I am very grateful for your suggestions.

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
No problem, just have fun with your development of the game. Overall I just did my recommendations and comments so if anything helped that's okay.

kindnessxy

May 25, 2020
No problem, just have fun with your development of the game. Overall I just did my recommendations and comments so if anything helped that's okay.
For your comment, I think it is valuable.
Because this is also the first time I have made a game, which is why I don’t want to make it too complicated. But I will attach great importance to the plot.