Unity - Completed - Changing her Personality with my Magic Coin [Final] [Hungerm Rad]

1. 1.00 star(s)

maquim01

This game managed to give me a headache, doing the damn hypnosis, how poorly done... The story does not exist, there is at most a premise. There are few interactions you can have with the girl. In reality, what you do most is talk to her. Don't waste your time on this game.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Gintlar

Changing her Personality with my Magic Coin [Final] [Hungerm Rad]
    I was quite undecided about the final grade, in the end I decided to give a 2 as a gift, also because i wasn't expecting anything from the beginning, so i wasn't disappointed.
    This is a classic hypnosis game with scenes, there's nothing else to do, it has no real gameplay. Is a game reminiscent of old flash games but done worse.
    The 2 is more for the female model, badly made, strange, but I liked it more than the norm.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

TheSpah

Pretty bad really, it does what is promised but is all very low quality and feels a bit.. unprofessional. Also the autotranslator works only like half the time, many lines at a time kinda breaks it and only translates the first one until cleans the screen and offers new lines. More so it doesnt offer you the chance to hypnotize the other two, is just this one girl with next to no boobs really. Hard to even fap, if you skip it you aint missing anything really