Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
ChaoSChild-Photos.png
Overview:
It's been six years since a massive earthquake leveled the city of Shibuya. Now, in October 2015, while researching a number of recent murders, Takuru Miyashiro realizes a horrible truth. These murders are the return of a series of killings that plunged Shibuya into terror six years ago. And at the same time, people called gigalomaniacs, with the powers to make their delusions real, are beginning to awaken.​

Thread Updated: 2020-01-16
Release Date: Japan 2014-09-04 , English 2019-01-22
Title: Chaos;Child
Developer: 5pb. Games & Spike Chunsoft
Publisher: Nitroplus
Patch
VNDB:
Steam:
Other Game: Chaos;Head
Censored: Mosaics
Version: CoZ v1.12
Language: English
Voice: Japanese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation - Please Read:

Changelog:

Game Features
Remember to Rename the games folder to CHAOS;CHILD

DOWNLOAD

- - - - -

PARTS
Part 1
: - - - -
Part 2: - - - -
Part 3: - - - -

Extras: or
COMPLETE WALKTHROUGH

970570_screenshots_20200109212849_1.jpg download (2).jpg ChaoSChild-HD-Desktop.png 970570_screenshots_20200112232841_1.jpg ChaoSChild-HD-Background-.jpg download (4).jpg ChaoSChild-Wallpapers.png ChaoSChild-High-Definition.png ChaoSChild-Desktop.jpg 970570_screenshots_20200108163750_1.jpg ChaoSChild-full-HD.png ChaoSChild-for-desktop.png download (1).jpg ChaoSChild-Background-.png download (3).jpg download (6).jpg

Last edited:

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
"Threat carefully"; spot on, bro! xD

Had the damnest time getting the v1.12 CoZ working with the cracked Steam version back in the day. Literally hours wasted on trial&error and searching through the net in vain.
Shit, I was almost at the point of saying "eff, I will just wait for a sale on Steam and buy it". (I'm ashamed to have almost stooped so low! lol)
Then I get it right - accidentally. I mean who would want it in the default dir name... Just forgot to change it during one of my tries, really...

Anyhow the v1.12 actually helps a lot. Kudos to those wonderful peeps at CoZ. Though they probably won't feel any joy from this thread popping up... xD

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
Man the story looks nice and the art but no sexual content oh well I guess I'll DL this some other time don't want to waste bandwidth 7GB.

Seinks

Mar 17, 2018
no sexual content + censured...
if there are no sexual content, how come they found something to censure??
Are they censuring panty shots now? XD

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
As far as I know, anime for Chaos;Head (and probably Chaos;Child) was a clusterfuck of unbelievable proportions.
Very true - the games I enjoyed - the anime was just too painful to watch - very poorly made indeed.

Reactions: rKnight

Kyra197

Jan 20, 2019
Sorry if l'm missing the obvious, but how are this and Chaos; Head connected? Just the same developers? Is there a chronological order or doesn't matter which l start with? Asking because some series like Etrian Odyssey have no connection.

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
I'm fine with no sexual content as long as there are ecchi elements. Can anyone confirm panty shots at least?

01110011 01101011

Donor
Jan 10, 2018
Are the games connected? yes and no, they share the same setting, and you MUST play head if you want to understand Child, at the beginning, but after the first 1 hour the game run on his own path, but if you didn't play head you'll feel like you are in the middle of a square and you don't know how the hell you got there.

• Love
Reactions: Twistty and Kyra197
1.00 star(s) 1 Vote