Chara studio

ifgot

Nov 4, 2017
Hey
I'm working on a small project in chara studio,but i can't find a way to easily put two character in interaction like kissing or other sexaulity actions like it was in Honey Studio.Do i have to do it manualy using xyz lines or there is other method to do that?

Thank for help

Kinderalpha

Pleb
Donor
Dec 2, 2019
I'm guessing you are using the final repack from here. I'm not too familiar with honey selects method, but I'm using Charastudio. You can navigate through the animation/pose presets to find an asset that includes two models kissing. Then from there, lock the position of the shoulders and head, while transforming everything else. I usually work my poses from a preset into what I want, instead of from a t-pose.

There is a wide assortment of presets that come with the repack that include all kinds of positions and interactions, sometimes even animated.

Not sure if that's what you're talking about, but yeah.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
There is no kissing AFAIK. You will have to do it yourself with IK.

Kinderalpha

Pleb
Donor
Dec 2, 2019
Winterfire is right, I just looked through all the animation on my system and I have no kissing presets. Shame. I swear I've seen one in there, but makes sense as the varying head sizes, height, and structure would make the pos hard to apply on various models.

ifgot

Nov 4, 2017
There is no kissing AFAIK. You will have to do it yourself with IK.
Winterfire is right, I just looked through all the animation on my system and I have no kissing presets. Shame. I swear I've seen one in there, but makes sense as the varying head sizes, height, and structure would make the pos hard to apply on various models.
I don't mean kissing specifically,it was just example.I just can't find a way to automatically pose two characters in one type of animation.For example i choose Girl insertion--cow girl next male insertion--cowgirl and boom characters were set up automatically.In honey select there was such an option and the chara studio is very similar to that, so I thought that I just don't know how to turn this on.

I am sorry if I explain it wrong but english is not my first language

Kinderalpha

Pleb
Donor
Dec 2, 2019
Yeah in Charastudio the program doesn't recognize the relationship between two models like it does in honeyselect probably. It's just a posing suite. So it acts on an individual basis. This might be accomplished through scene presets, then swapping out models. But you'd have to find those online and idk how abundant they are.