Character Developing Problem

joybosa

Jan 6, 2018
I am creating different types of characters for my upcoming game but when I choose Kallisto(Genesis 3 Female) for my modeling, it comes with Genitalia(Vagina) but I could not find Anus in that genitalia. For that I must have to use external Genitalia Packages? Please Help me.

f95zoneuser463

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2017
If you're using the official DAZ genitals - they aren't really made for adult content. For G3F take a look at or "NGV7". Very detailed and with anus. I'd say most devs use these or a variation of them, they are pretty much standard already.
There is a that supports G3F too. I can't speak for that one since I have not used it.

edit: fixed abbreviation, NGV7 is common, I wrote NGFV7 before

Reactions: Papa Ernie

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
If you're using the official DAZ genitals - they aren't really made for adult content. For G3F take a look at or "NGFV7". Very detailed and with anus. I'd say most devs use these or a variation of them, they are pretty much standard already.
There is a that supports G3F too. I can't speak for that one since I have not used it.
Good explanation, I would only add that you use directly NGFV8, it works like a champ in G3 characters as well as G8.

For more realism you will also need to find good pubic hair. There are several to choose from, with different options of shapes and colors.

Reactions: Papa Ernie

MaxCarna

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017
Wow, nice tip.

I was upset because I got NGFV7 bundle and Ophelia was not included. I also have NGFV8, but never tried on Genesis 3.

I just runned to Daz and tested, works perfectly.

Get NGFV8 for sure.