Character Feedback

MTY Games

Game Developer
Jan 12, 2019
Hi all.

Looking for some feedback on my mom & daughter characters please. Anything particularly obvious that you would change? Thanks!!

(Mom's hair needs adjusting to remove the black scalp lines)

momdaughter.png

hiya02

Oct 14, 2019
You could change the mother's face to show their age difference (of maybe 30 years?). Otherwise they both seem very good.

Synx

Jul 30, 2018
They look more like sisters then mother- daughter. The mothers face looks older but it lacks a bit of aging in the skin.

And the neck of the mother feels a bit to long.

Reactions: BruceLee73

MTY Games

Game Developer
Jan 12, 2019
You could change the mother's face to show their age difference (of maybe 30 years?). Otherwise they both seem very good.
They look more like sisters then mother- daughter. The mothers face looks older but it lacks a bit of aging in the skin.

And the neck of the mother feels a bit to long.
All agreed. I've been having a hard time making the mother look older without loosing her attractiveness. I found a skin that did that exact job, but it wasn't compatible with the nipple and genitalia graphs I have. I do have age morphs, but I find that they make her look much older which I don't want. I think I will try and tweak her face to see what I can do. (And shorten the neck!!)

kytee

Dec 17, 2018
If I had to choose between attractive young looking mom vs unattractive old looking mom, I'd go with younger, no hesitation.

Reactions: MTY Games

Feb 3, 2020
The age difference doesn't bother me as much as the faces are too similar. You could age the mother but to me it would not be mother/daughter but younger/older version of the same person, without the height difference. Just my 0.02.

MTY Games

Game Developer
Jan 12, 2019
The age difference doesn't bother me as much as the faces are too similar. You could age the mother but to me it would not be mother/daughter but younger/older version of the same person, without the height difference. Just my 0.02.
I think I tried to keep them similar looking on purpose, but perhaps they are too much alike. After all the daughter would be a mix of mom and dad. I'm happier with the overall appearance of the daughter so I think I will change mom a little. Thanks for your input.

Mother legs look kind of stubby
Agreed. I actually think it's the shoes that creates that illusion. The shoes won't make the final cut! However, she looks much better naked.