Daz Character siting with pants half-undressed

joecoe

Jun 14, 2018
Is there any way to get sitting position, with half-undressed pants pulled down to the knees?
Fit control is probabably not what I'm looking for as the sliders "down all" or any other that I have played with didn't not achieve this effect.
The only solution I found that resembles such an effect is checking "show hidden properties", positioning the pants independently of the character and and scaling the individual parts separately, in the direction of some of the axis. But the result doesn't look very good.

Any other tips?

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
What you have commented are some options... another, although I haven't tried it to the knees, could be to use dforce.
If the clothes don't have dforce by default you can add it in the menu edit>object>geometry>Add dfoce modifier: dynamic surface; then you can expand all the pants so that when you apply the dforce falls without touching the character; and finally apply the dforce and watch how it's falling, keep in mind that the dforce doesn't have to complete 100%, you can click on cancel when you see that the pants have the shape/position that you like.

Reactions: Kaffekop

joecoe

Jun 14, 2018
Thanks. I will probably try this when I get some experience with dForce. But I would also like to know if there is something simple like fit control for long pants.
Fit controls that I have is more applicable to underwear but lacks the function for long pants.

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
There is way how to doit by combination of shaping pants ( if they have shaping morphs) D-force and D-form. No easy way is not there.

Reactions: NaillMcDracken

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Is there any way to get sitting position, with half-undressed pants pulled down to the knees?
Fit control is probabably not what I'm looking for as the sliders "down all" or any other that I have played with didn't not achieve this effect.
The only solution I found that resembles such an effect is checking "show hidden properties", positioning the pants independently of the character and and scaling the individual parts separately, in the direction of some of the axis. But the result doesn't look very good.

Any other tips?

Some good tips from devs in this thread.

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
You might want to take a look at

This product has "undressing" morphs and poses.

Reactions: NaillMcDracken