character test

rk-47

Jun 27, 2020
Looks pretty good, although without elf ears she just looks human

Carrera

Jun 25, 2017
The anti-gravity tits in the first pic leave something to be desired.
Second one ain't so bad. The bush looks strange.

My biggest pet peeve with a lot of renders though is how everyone has gotten it into their heads that big boobs still need to look augmented.
Go and look at some pics of breasts both augmented and natural and pay attention to the shapes. And I'm not talking about sag.

God3333

Mar 9, 2019
The size of the tit's and the fact that they probably have their own gravitational constant is a bit knaff. The renders aren't the best in the world, but it's clear you took time into making them, however, the hair does not go, it has what appears to be noise (static) around it which makes it look a bit weird. All things considered, that's pretty good.

agenore

May 24, 2018
HI AGAIN , SOMETIMES AGO I WAS INTRIGUED BY THE PROTAGONIST OG THE GAME GIRLLIFE, SVETLANA, SO I TRIED TO IMAGINE HER ASPECT , I AM NOT SURE ABOUT THE HAIR STYLE

Den187

Jun 27, 2017
I didn't play in Girl Life, but I like hairstyle on last two images more, it's match her better than on previous images (SVETLAZ, SVETLAN, SVETLAV). In general I like this model, she looks hot.

agenore

May 24, 2018
tnx for your opinion , i am always working to make a better and faster rendering , if you have advises abut it i' l be glad to hear

D

Deleted member 3722180

um... it is... ?? like... ? hate..? middle.??? hard.,,